Shattered Horizon Twitter Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shattered Horizon Twitter Giveaway!

Futuremark Games Studio, developers behind the recently released Shattered Horizon has kindly provided us with five FREE keys to download the game through Steam!

We'll be giving these keys away throughout the rest of the day by way of our own Twitter page. Be sure to follow us for a chance to win!
    • Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement in this multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
    • Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space and then land on any surface. Engage your enemies in furious firefights, or ambush them from unexpected angles.
    • Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting to control hollowed-out asteroids, huge fragments of Moon rock and the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
    • Familiar and intuitive FPS controls let you take full advantage of the zero gravity environments while astonishing graphics and advanced lighting effects immerse you in the cold reality of combat in space.
    • Available November 4, 2009 exclusively for the PC at the suggested retail price of €19.95 / $19.95 / £14.95

Please keep in mind that Shattered Horizon requires DirectX 10 to run, meaning that you must have Vista or Windows 7 in order to play the game.

Re: Shattered Horizon Twitter Giveaway!

yay , hope i win.

Comment

*follows*

Comment

All five keys have now been distributed. Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for participating! I'm sure we'll have more to give away in the future.

Comment

grats to the winners!

Comment

Congrats guys let me know how it plays

Comment

Dang I saw this to late! How are the winners enjoying the game? Im curious to know more about it.

Comment

I've been playing with a few of the winners and aside from a few issues that need to be patched up, they've been loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                  I've been playing with a few of the winners and aside from a few issues that need to be patched up, they've been loving it.
                  Could we get a list of the winners Zips?
                  Or is that a privacy issue?

Comment

yea i pre purchased this game, it's pretty cool and something different. takes some getting used to, but it's really fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X