E3 09 - Sony Press Conference Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 09 - Sony Press Conference Impressions

Total Gaming Network staff writer Bawdyjane was fortunate enough to visit E3 09 last week and has returned with some overall impressions from the show. She continues her coverage today from the event with an article all about the Sony Press Conference and some of its highlights. Here are some snippets from the article:
    I’ll be honest: out of all of the Press Conferences at E3, I was especially interested in hearing what Sony had to offer based on pre-event rumors that this would be Sony’s year. Although it didn’t blow many folks out of the water, Sony did deliver a strong line up. Here’s what they had to offer:

Last on the new hardware lineup, Sony showcased a new motion sensor peripheral, currently in prototype, that will allow players to interact with objects in game and allow for true 3D aiming. Exciting stuff; I'd look forward to how this would handle in a game like Silent Hill with full interaction with the environment. Read more...

<object width="500" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bgLN7uOj8Jg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bgLN7uOj8Jg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="315"></embed></object>

To read up on all the announcements from Sony's conference during E3 09, be sure to visit here.

Re: E3 09 - Sony Press Conference Impressions

Seems it was hard as hell to aim the bow and arrow :/

Comment

Re: E3 09 - Sony Press Conference Impressions

Originally posted by seoulspirit
      Seems it was hard as hell to aim the bow and arrow :/
      As he said, this is only a prototype

I was kinda skeptical up untill the bow and arrow portion, there is ALOT of potential for this.

Comment

Working...
      X