This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editorial: Definitely An Improvement

In the latest article posted at From The Editor's Desk, ThQp shares his thoughts and reactions on today's E3 press conference presented by Nintendo. Check it out:

Today's Nintendo press conference was much better than anyone could have hoped. While one or two games were missing from the presentation, we were treated to many other surprises which kept everyone in the audience happy. Personally, I'm still a little torn on my feelings. On one side, I feel Cammie ruined the show just as much as she did last year, but on the other hand, Iwata and Reggie made some major announcements.

What was Nintendo's biggest problem last year? Core gaming. It seems they may have learn a thing or two about what hardcore gamers want, but all the mothers reading James Patterson rest assured - they did not forget you. After announcing how excited she was about games such as Murder Stories and C.O.P The Recruit, I began to fear Cammie whenever she was coming back to the stage. No matter how much she might have begged not to, it was her duty to explain how many fantastic third-party games would be coming to the DS. It left me feeling like this conference would be another disaster.

Thankfully, Reggie came to the stage to announce some pretty big news. We now have two new Mario games being released in the next year (one coming this Fall) as well as a brand new Metroid adventure. If this doesn't excite you, I don't know what will. On top of this, Mario & Luigi RPG 3 will come to North America and Europe this Fall, Golden Sun is coming to the DS, and Mario vs. Donkey will be receiving a third iteration.

You can read the full and leave your feedback here.
Working...
X