TGN Podcast Episode #39 Released - The Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Podcast Episode #39 Released - The Touch

The latest episode of the Total Gaming Network Podcast has been released today. Here's what this newest episode covers:
    This week's episode was a bit of everything. Shane, Richard, and Andre cover some news tidbits and have an 80's flashback talking about our favorite animated movie, Transformers: The Movie. No, not the Michael Bay explosion-fest, the real cartoons where the Transformers look like the toys, not the other way around. Anyway, be sure the check out the anthem from that movie - "The Touch". It's 80's-pectacular.

As a footnote, we planned on having an interview with Telltale Games talking about their new game, Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures Episode #1 - Fright of the Bumblebees. But, alas, our recording gear was not behaving and some of the interview didn't come out. We will re-record the interview for you, but in the mean time be sure to check out the game coming out March 24th. Download it from http://www.telltalegames.com and be sure to watch for the full interview in the next week.

TGN Podcast #39: The Touch

01:38 - Valve Adds In-game DLC Support to Steam
    04:45 - Marvel, Gazillion Sign Exclusive 10-year MMO Deal
    10:58 - Fight Night Round 4: First Look
    15:25 - Mass Effect 2 Coming to PC, Xbox 360
    20:42 - World of Warcraft Mountain Dew Represents Synergy
    23:53 - Editorial: World of Warcrack: Confessions Of An Addict
    30:53 - The Touch coming to Guitar Hero
    32:45 - Outtakes

Be sure to listen to this podcast and stay tuned to the feed! Feel free to post your feedback in this thread. You can also post any suggestions or ideas for the podcast in this forum.

Re: TGN Podcast Episode #39 Released - The Touch

Originally posted by Manzi
    Shane, Richard, and Andre cover some news tidbits and have an 80's flashback talking about our favorite animated movie, Transformers: The Movie. No, not the Michael Bay explosion-fest, the real cartoons where the Transformers look like the toys, not the other way around. Anyway, be sure the check out the anthem from that movie - "The Touch". It's 80's-pectacular.
    You remembered "The Touch", but not "Dare".

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akrQCAbmE_E[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
      You remembered "The Touch", but not "Dare".
      I could never forget "Dare". I can see the scene in my head. Hot Rod and Daniel notice a hole in the shuttle heading toward Autobot City just before the Epic fight between Prime and Megatron.

"It's over Prime" Epic

Do you remember the Universal Greeting

"Bah Weep Granah Weep Ninni Bong" :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by TGN|Delta1
        I could never forget "Dare". I can see the scene in my head. Hot Rod and Daniel notice a hole in the shuttle heading toward Autobot City just before the Epic fight between Prime and Megatron.

"It's over Prime" Epic

:shock:

Wow.

:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by TGN|Delta1

"It's over Prime" Epic

Ha ha. Awesome. I should've searched a bit longer for the music clip...they acutally had those on there, too:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1SNgRxiyF0&feature=related[/media]

(^ best first 5 seconds ever :laugh: )

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09RnXb_lack&feature=related[/media]

Comment

How i missed the sound effects for the different laser shots from the Decepticons and Autobots. Megatron's blaster was an awesome sound. I think I have this somewhere and will have to pull it out of storage to watch it.

Comment

I have the Transformers movie on tape. but when I was young I remember watching Beast Wars on tv before school when I was young.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds7NBsHxBZE[/media]

USA when they use to show cartoons had the old transformers on I would watch old reruns of that before they stopped showing cartoons.

Comment

Yeah, the USA Network used to be awesome for showing tons of cartoons...especially on Sunday mornings, they used to go 5-6 hrs straight.

Comment

My weekday cartoon lineup in elementary school:

3:00 - Inspector Gadget
                  3:30 - G.I. Joe
                  4:00 - Transformers
                  4:30 - M.A.S.K.

Awesome... and Manzi, don't bring that weak-*** Beast Wars stuff in here. Original Transformers cartoon or NADA !!!

Comment

I had a Beast Wars toy when I was growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon
                      I had a Beast Wars toy when I was growing up.
                      you had a beast wars toy? I have like 20 or so. Plus a ton of old transformers ones. Salvation Army ftw.

Comment

Working...
                      X