Fight Night Round 4: First Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 4: First Look

Last month EA Sports invited several gaming websites to Vancouver Canada, home of many EA Sports titles such as, NHL 09, FIFA 09, and of course the upcoming Fight Night Round 4. Our very own Dairuka had the chance to meet with other communities and get a first hand look at Fight Night Round 4, today we have Dairuka's first-look at Fight Night Round 4. Check it out:
    Rarely is there ever a moment so encompassing that it chips away at your sanity. A part of a game so frustrating that you hope against all odds, no, against all hope for a glimpse of a future without something that has caused so much grief and strife over the past few gaming years. In case you haven’t read my other articles yet, let me fill in you. I hated the painstakingly simple parry based counter-punching of Fight Night Round 3. Oh, and I was also invited to the Electronic Arts Fight Night Round 4 Community Event, where they showcased the game. Seeing as I dared to hope against hope, I accepted.

Move quickly enough, and this might become a common opening for your boxer.

Continue Reading...

Be sure to check back soon for more info about Fight Night Round 4 from the Total Gaming Network.

Re: Fight Night Round 4: First Look

Wow, the graphics look nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
      Understatement of the year. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
        You just like looking at sweaty men fighting.

Comment

Working...
        X