Top 10 Moments In TGN History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 10 Moments In TGN History

YES! Tim Russert thread, and I do remember the disclaimer, the thread starter actually came back after like 2 years to add the disclaimer about the death of the real Tim Russert....classic.

Spawn, you have to go with my suggestion a few posts up. Make an EPIC sticky in the Off Topic section. And to make it easy to manage, lock them all, just make them for viewing.

Comment

Off Topic shouldn't have to sticky threads. If they are so amazing, they will stay alive themselves. Oh say can u c for example!

Comment

TBF2142 HELL YEAH!

Chain-gang should have been higher up though, considering he created the monstrousity/temple of awesomeness that is "Oh say can u c"

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
          April Fool's 08 was damn funny. It led to Spawn's rather angry response of "this is why we can't have nice things!"
          Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

That was me after Spawnderman posted the ff3 download to tgf and was sappin the downloads from the official site.

Comment

I don't remember April Fool's :cry:

Comment

Someone deleted the thread :rawr

Comment

So true Alex, but think of the ramifications of posting in a thread 1-2 yrs old. Or for that matter how would a thread that has been locked (I believe the Paris Hilton one is) be kept in view of none regular viewers to the OT section?

Comment

I wonder what the prank was?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Lol, he added a disclaimer after the real Tim Russert died.
                    Omg I have not laughed so much at a thread since the early days of Oh say! :laugh: Thank you so much that was just completely hilarious. This is definitely a top ten.

Hahahaha omg its just so hilarious!!!

Comment

D'oh! I just remembered something that should have been included!

Indianscouts rage-quit, and the fall of RoE!

Comment

Yeah where's Indian Scout? I don't think I've seen him since the second patch to BF2 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by =d][b=Ausden View Post
                          Yeah where's Indian Scout? I don't think I've seen him since the second patch to BF2 lol.
                          Indianscout started getting a huge ego, and he began lording it over the Insomnia 365 servers, as well as his fellow RoE employees.

When he started talking to his superiors in a snotty way, they responded in a similar fashion, and he went ballistic. I don't know what it was entirely about, but he raged like a complete tool for a few days until finally he quit, effectively disbanding the RoE by gutting it's infrastructure.

Even if he is around here, he's pretty much universally despised. If he ever reared his head out, he'd probably get banned. TGN Directors hated him even more than the TBF2 community did.

At least, that's what I remember reading up on the old board back in the day. I wasn't an insider then, so I barely knew what was going on.

You should ask Webs. If anybody would know the full details, it'd be him.

Comment

I think that article he was featured in pcgamer mag sent him over the top!
                            "Crunch's First Officer"
                            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                              As an ex-TBF2 OT'er i resent Total2142 being at #2

However, i think they are all damn good choices.
                              Ya cut me deep there alex :cry:

Comment

I'm suprised Seoul didnt make the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X