TGN's Battleforge Beta Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN's Battleforge Beta Impressions

Total Gaming Network today has a special treat for you all, recently we held a Battleforge beta key contest and today we present to you some impressions from the beta written by our very own staff member Corkum. Check it out:

Let me start by telling you what this game does not presume to be; an extremely complex tactical RTS on the scale of Company of Heroes or Supreme Commander. What EA does try to do is create a unique game environment that is fun with game mechanics that are intuitive to even the most inexperienced gamers.

According to game lore, mortals were once enslaved by terrible giants. After a time, they rebelled against their masters with the aid of the gods. It was a devastating conflict but the mortals succeeded in driving the giants underground. Those mortals who fought with the greatest distinction were made Skylords by the Gods as a reward, with the design of living forever with them in the Forge of Creation. The player is one of these Skylords, but the gods have left the forge and the world is being engulfed in an evil twilight. It is your destiny to help protect the world and to discover where the Gods have gone. Read More...

For more Battleforge news click here.

Re: TGN's Battleforge Beta Impressions

Sounds great, i love the idea of an MMORTS. Cant wait to play it

Comment

Apparently this will be the first game to use DX10.1 :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
        Apparently this will be the first game to use DX10.1 :|:
        :|::|::|::|::|::|:

Comment

for those that won a beta key be sure to let us know what you think of the game.

Comment

So has anyone got to play this?

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz View Post
              So has anyone got to play this?
              Me, very fun and challenging.

I couldn't find a partner for a 2 person challenge so i went in alone and lost in the last 30 seconds.

Comment

Working...
              X