Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Review

The Total Gaming Network's review for the new title Mercenaries 2: World in Flames has been posted. Check it out:

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is a third person action-adventure shooter for the PC, Playstation 3, Playstation 2, and Xbox 360. It is the second game in the series from developer Pandemic Studios. Pi Studios developed the lesser stylized Playstation 2 version.

Mercenaries is known for big explosions, having a lot of weapons, and creating total destruction. In this sense, Mercenaries 2 delivers and doesn’t disappoint, but in other senses it does.

Read our full review of Mercenaries 2: World in Flames here.

Re: Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Review

Very nice review Manzi. I like the break down of events and whats going on in the story. Also like the comparison shots to explain what the deal was with graphics.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Sweet review, i agree in some aspects. I would say the game would be better played in console but not worth the purchase, more or less a rent game, imho respectively.

Comment

I agree with Eagle101. It might be fun to kill some time, but it's not something you'll probably devote a lot of attention to.

Comment

It was worth a rental. I beat it after a five day rental period. Came up with a lot of achievements too just for playing normally.

Comment

oh no you didnt, sucker tried to play me, but ya never paid me OH NO YOU DIDNT

best gaming song ever

Comment

Game Sales go up: Obama and Palin come in. That is epicly hilarious, but still leaves a mediocre game. Changed a lot of stuff from the first mercenaries game and weakens the concept further imo.

Comment

Working...
              X