TGN Tritton Technologies Video Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Tritton Technologies Video Interview

A few members of the Total Gaming Network staff recently attended QuakeCon 2008 where they were able to score an exclusive video interview with Tritton Technologies. For those who have never heard of Tritton, here is a brief description of the company:
    TRITTON Technologies is a manufacturer of high-end multi-media products, networking products, and peripherals. As a leading provider of innovative products, TRITTON is focused on developing new emerging technologies for the computer and consumer electronic industry.

One of their main product focuses are to provide true 5.1 surround sound headphones. Our interview with them includes info on their headset series including the AX51, the ultimate gaming headset. Check it out below:

<embed src="http://totalgamingnetwork.com/player.swf" width="450" height="338" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="file=http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/videos/trittoninterview.flv"></embed>

We'd like to thank Tritton for taking some time to do an interview for us. If you'd like to know more about the company and their products, you can visit their website here. To learn more about the AX51 headset, visit the product page.

Interested in having your very own Tritton headset? Be sure to check back in the coming week for your chance to win one!

Re: TGN Tritton Technologies Video Interview

We use some of their VGA adapters at work for dual display setups.

Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Comment

Sweeet headsets, i wonder if i could possible get those in the UK 0.o2

Comment

Wow, good interview!

Comment

Nice feature!

Comment

I picked up a set of 5.1's and they are absolutely amazing. Far superior to the half-broken thing that I was using before

Comment

I was looking at the AX360 last month. Has anybody used them before? (I'm primarily worried about sound quality and Vista + X-fi support)

Comment

good interview kirk!

Tritton stuff makes my Plantronics look like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
                  I was looking at the AX360 last month. Has anybody used them before? (I'm primarily worried about sound quality and Vista + X-fi support)
                  i habve the AX360 and its imcredible

the nice thing is i can use it on my pc and XboX without disconnecting th cord... it has 2 connectors and i jsut remove the li9ne and plug into the other jack

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
                    I picked up a set of 5.1's and they are absolutely amazing.
                    Hatez you. I have a Logitech thingy with one headphone falling off and the microphone hangs all funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X