TGN Podcast Episode #14 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Podcast Episode #14 Released

The latest episode of the Total Gaming Network Podcast has been released today. Here's what this newest episode covers:
    It is the 4th of July holiday weekend here in the US and the boys are taking a break to spend time with family and friends. However, do not fear, for your listening pleasure Delta1 put togther some material that got left on the cutting room floor. Nothing but outtakes Baby! We hope you enjoy it.

Be sure to listen to this podcast and stay tuned to the feed! Feel free to post your feedback in this thread. You can also post any suggestions or ideas for the podcast in this forum.

Re: TGN Podcast Episode #14 Released

In reference to Episode 14.
    No I wasen't kidding I only started listening at episode 8. I did although listen to five minutes of episode one when it was posted in the staff section for us to see what we thought of it.

I still haven't gone back and listed to episode 1-7, if I have a good long trip somewhere I will load them into my sony walkman and give them a listen.

But now, I listen to all the new episodes all the way through.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
      I still haven't gone back and listed to episode 1-7, if I have a good long trip somewhere I will load them into my sony walkman and give them a listen.
      Some of the first few episode were a mess. I was having all types of ISP issues so the quality was really poor. There are about 3 episodes we did not release because they we such a mess or we could not get them out in time. A lot of this outtake special is from the episodes we did not release. We have gotten better since about episode 5 so start there if you ever feel like going back.

:thumbsup:

Comment

Heh some good stuff in there was funny listening to it whilst messing around doing other things

Comment

Working...
        X