TGN Podcast Episode #8 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Podcast Episode #8 Released

The latest episode of the Total Gaming Network Podcast has been released today. Here's what this newest episode covers:
    On this episode of the Total Gaming Network Podcast - Stu's down for the count with a cold and it's too bad too because Podcast #8 is Gaming Girls Go Wild!!!

Ok, maybe not, but the newest addition to our podcast crew, Mercedes aka Marie, stops by to talk with the crew about her gaming life, how she got started gaming, and gives the boys a unique perspective (that would be a female one) on the world of gaming.

Yes, fellas of TGN - she is a real, live girl with a real, live boyfriend and she'll pwn you in Halo with the Pink Controller of Doom(r). Don't double cross her or you'll not soon regret it!

Podcast #8 shapes up to be one of the highlights of our podcast tenure here at Total Gaming Network. Be sure you don't miss this one!

Be sure to listen to this podcast and stay tuned to the feed! Feel free to post your feedback in this thread. You can also post any suggestions or ideas for the podcast in this forum.

Re: TGN Podcast Episode #8 Released

ooo im mentioned.

Comment

This podcast is pretty cool!

Comment

Awww.. I want them to be proper podcasts that I can put on my ipod.

Or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
          Awww.. I want them to be proper podcasts that I can put on my ipod.

Or am I missing something?
          Just go to the iTunes Podcast section and do a search for Total Gaming Network Podcast. When it comes up just hit the subscribe button. The logo is a little jacked up, but we are working on it. We are also working on getting it into the Zune Marketplace.

If you have time, write a review of our podcast in iTunes. Tell the world how much we suck or if you think it is worth listening.

Delta1

Comment

Haha, I like what Richard said, totally agree. Good to hear that everyone knows what they are talking about. Love the podcast, only one I listen to.

Comment

you see guys you added a female and already you have more people listening.

Comment

all part of the master plan... :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by [21CW]CO|Stu View Post
                  all part of the master plan... :lol:
                  keep it up. i didn't realize you guys talked about the news page, so i will have to start getting more up.

hopefully soon we don't have to keep getting stuff from IGN, Gamedaily, etc and have enough of our own original content like our WIC QA.

Comment

^ Hopefully i am looking forward to sending you guys a review of BF:BC and other games for consideration.

Comment

Working...
                    X