Traction Radio - Fusion of Music & Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction Radio - Fusion of Music & Gaming

Internet radio and online gaming are big parts of the Web, but with Traction Radio, the two come together in a powerful way.

I recently got an interview with Alex Katunich CEO and President of Stickman Entertainment Inc. who is one of the creators of Traction Radio.

He discusses what makes Traction Radio different from other internet radio services, and how Traction Radio is the radio for gamers by gamers. Read More...

You can download the current beta version of Traction Radio from Total Gaming Files.

It is an interesting concept, though I'm not sure it would be that effective for me as I rely on hearing those footsteps coming up behind me. I suppose if you play games where you are not infantry this could be more applicable.

Comment

Re: Traction Radio - Fusion of Music & Gaming

Been listening to Traction a lot lately while i been working here on the site still love this thing. They have added a lot of new music so go check it out if you havent already.

Comment

Just installed now, seems pretty good... the Interface/Skin could do with some work... It's got potential, hope they don't screw this up though...

Comment

I've heard the beta is to end soon.

Comment

do they have plans for an iPhone/iPod Touch based player a la Pandora?

Comment

it's a radio for gamers so i think they will try gaming consoles 1st

Comment

Working...
              X