New Main Page is Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Main Page is Live!

The Total Gaming Network would like everyone to know that we've set up a new main page! As you can see, the style of the page is similar to the layout you have seen on Total BF2 or 2142 with a few tweaks here and there. We're excited to get rid of the old main page and replace it with this much nicer one.

While this is the launch of the new main page, keep in mind that things can always be changed and more stuff will surely be added or removed from the current page. There's always more we can do so think of the main page as always a work in progress where we can add in cool features at any time.

So be sure to check out the new main page right here and let us know what you think. We hope you enjoy it!

This looks great

Go ahead and post any feedback you have right here in this thread.
    You can always PM me and/or Spawn with suggestions as well.

:salute:

Comment

Looks wonderful, great job.

Comment

Theres pretty , keep the guy who's meant to update it regularly in line with a cattle prod .

Comment

I still hate that search bar, it seems so isolated in that entire portal of information, can't you put it next to Featured Items not above.

The Dark blue is kinda, well I'm not a fan of the colour, but it looks pretty good.

Well done, Staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
            Theres pretty , keep the guy who's meant to update it regularly in line with a cattle prod .
            Well that's me, but I wasn't updating the other one because I was working on this and knew I'd be launching it soon.

Originally posted by RKO View Post
            I still hate that search bar, it seems so isolated in that entire portal of information, can't you put it next to Featured Items not above.

The Dark blue is kinda, well I'm not a fan of the colour, but it looks pretty good.

Well done, Staff.
            I can tweak the search area, I'll see what I come up with.

Comment

Good boy, you know it makes sense.

Comment

Good stuff, easier to find what I need now.

Comment

Looks Very good Spawn. Well Done.

Comment

wow, it's AWESOME!! :yay:

Comment

Nicely done, and i agree with the search box, it needs to be moved/changed.

Also, could the featured items box span the entire width of the page, or would that ruin the layout?

Comment

keep up the good work.

Comment

I think sometimes we take for granted how hard these layouts are, I'm sure that everyone involved spends alot of time and effort doing them, so well done to everyone involved.

Comment

Spawn rox my sox.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
                              Nicely done, and i agree with the search box, it needs to be moved/changed.

Also, could the featured items box span the entire width of the page, or would that ruin the layout?
                              The search box may be improved, its being looked into.

The featured items can't be the whole page b/c of the ads

Comment

Working...
                              X