TGN Launches Total Tiberium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Launches Total Tiberium

The Total Gaming Network is happy to introduce everyone to our latest network site today, Total Tiberium. For those that don't know what Tiberium is, here is a piece from the official press release:
    LOS ANGELES, Calif., December 18, 2007 – Tiberium is a mysterious extraterrestrial crystal that shatters the energy output of traditional fossil fuels. It has the power to save our civilization. It also has the power to destroy it. Over two-and-a-half years in development, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) today revealed Tiberium™, a new intellectual property that brings a rich, original fiction to life through intense tactical action and visceral first-person shooting. Set in a stunning sci-fi world with spectacular visual effects and dramatic environments, Tiberium takes players on an adventure through an environmentally-devastated world and places them in the heart of an epic battle for control this powerful energy source.

So for all the Command & Conquer fans out there, this is definitely a game worth checking out. Total Tiberium has all the latest news and screenshots for the game so be sure to get caught up on everything and join in the discussion today. Enjoy our latest addition!

Nice.Game looks promising.

BTW, linky needs to be added at the top bar on TGN page.

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Nice! Can't wait until it gets active.

Comment

very cool.

Comment

ya this is one i am looking forward to as a long time C&C player...

Comment

I enjoyed Renegade, and I get the distinct impression I'm going to enjoy this one.

I'm interested to see how they do the whole unit command thing in multiplayer; sounds like a harvester load of fun!

Comment

I dislike the C & C series, however, let's see if this is a hot FPS.

Comment

never played C&C but this should be interesting.

Comment

Hope we can discuss the other games in the C&C universe there too.

Comment

ooh, i'm excited!

Comment

Cool! And since i know every detail of the game, should i post some news about it?

EDIT: Just saw the site, looks like you got almost all the news about it. I'll se if i can dig up some more.

Comment

Lets see if this RTS section makes it better than the previous ones. I think it will since the C&C games are very easy to play and more action filled, not for the typical strategist but more for the action seeking player.

EDIT: Oh I see its not an RTS... Sorry that was my mistake, this game looks cool! Are you trying any more RTS forums?

Oh and good job on the sexy looking forums to whoever is responsible

Comment

Was looking at this game the other day and the trailers/interviews out there look pretty interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
                              Hope we can discuss the other games in the C&C universe there too.
                              we'll add those areas as well like we did for bf2

Comment

Working...
                              X