Total Gaming Network Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Gaming Network Arcade

We're back today with yet another new forum feature for our community, but this time it's a fun one! The Total Gaming Network is happy to announce a new arcade section to our forums. Here is a little bit about this new arcade we have setup for you all:
    This provides you all with a professional Arcade fully integrated in your vB Forum. Members can play games, hunt for high scores, and do tournaments.

Arcade UserCP
    Each user can set his own preferences for the Arcade: Game sorting, games/scores per page, notifications, skin, default category.

Advanced Game Statistics
    A lot of information is provided for each game: Best scores of all time, your personal best result, actual high score champion, game-rating, times played, time played.

Tournaments
    Users can create tournaments with open slots where other players can join in. Most all games will be set to be selectable for tournaments.

Right now there are only eight games installed, but over the coming days and weeks we will be adding many more for your pleasure. Remember that all forum rules still apply in the arcade and we ask that you respect everyone. We hope this can be a fun addition to the forums that everyone can enjoy. So to learn all about this new arcade and to start playing some games now, visit here.

Cool.

Comment

cool

Comment

Moon Lander is bad.

Comment

Needs moar games ,get me all the games from 21cw and im happy

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
            Needs moar games ,get me all the games from 21cw and im happy
            I'll be adding more games soon.

Comment

How the hell do you get 14,000 in Tetris?

I call hacks!

Comment

It doesn't seem to submit scores consistently, everytime i've done well it hasnt submitted should have highscore in lunar lander and simon.
                oh well, something fun to do when bored.

Comment

Originally posted by impl View Post
                  It doesn't seem to submit scores consistently, everytime i've done well it hasnt submitted should have highscore in lunar lander and simon.
                  oh well, something fun to do when bored.
                  Odd. It won't submit all your scores though because it's only set to keep your high score for each game. This is so it doesn't collect thousands and thousands of scores.

Comment

Never, EVER use the back button when playing in the Arcade. I got a high score on Simon and it decided to not record it. Fail.

Comment

Something else to do when I get bored .

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Pause function in Tetris doesn't work and I lose because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by quentinlau
                            Pause function in Tetris doesn't work and I lose because of it.
                            I'm not having any trouble with it. Anyone else?

Comment

I got 27 in Simon and it wasn't added. :cry:

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

Comment

Working...
                              X