Total Gaming Image Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Gaming Image Hosting

Have you ever wanted a place to host and share your images? Be pictures from your latest PC build or getting five headshot in your favourite game and need somewhere to host them, for free?

Today MyInternetServices.com and the Total Gaming Network are happy to offer you image hosting for free, all you need is an account which if you haven’t got one already for some reason be sure to click here to register for absolutely free and enjoy the features of free image hosting you can use on other websites as well as the Total Gaming Network.

To start filling your album up be sure to click here and get posting your pictures from your favourite game, your new computer, dog, cat, anything! Please note that the forum rules do still apply for images uploaded which can be found here.

The total community will never cease growing!

I think you had something similar to this over at Total Graphics once? Im sure I seen it somewhere on the network before!

What restrictions are in place, as in maximum file size is there a limit of images we can upload? .

Comment

I don't think I actually have to go off the TGN website anymore..... I'm guessing that's the intention?

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
        The total community will never cease growing!

I think you had something similar to this over at Total Graphics once? Im sure I seen it somewhere on the network before!

What restrictions are in place, as in maximum file size is there a limit of images we can upload? .
        Current max resolution is 1024x800. There should be an auto resizing option, but for some reason i haven't seen it. Something to look into.

Max file size is roughly 1mb, so jpeg's are the order of the day, not .png

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
          Current max resolution is 1024x800. There should be an auto resizing option, but for some reason i haven't seen it. Something to look into.

Max file size is roughly 1mb, so jpeg's are the order of the day, not .png
          I've actually increased the max image size now to 1900x1200 (since so many people have big screens/resolutions nowadays) and the max file size is 1.3MB. Now I know you're thinking that's awfully generous but we want this feature to be something everyone wants to use, with as little restrictions as possible. If it gets too heavy on file space though, we may have to reduce, but for now, enjoy!

Comment

You probably already know this but the 'Statistics' box background on the upload page is black, the same colour as the text, means you can't read it. All the information I was looking for earlier was hidden right in front of me lol.

Statics
            Allowed file types: .gif , .jpg , .png , .bmp
            Max image size allowed: 1331.2 KB
            Max image dimention allowed: 1900 * 1200
            Number of images you curently have: *
            Max number of images allowed for you: 50

Comment

Fixed, thank you sir! :salute:

Comment

Do you offer a fee transfer service of my Photobucket Album?

Comment

A box to enter description of the photo would be cool, but anyway a great feature TGN

Comment

Originally posted by Oli
                    Do you offer a fee transfer service of my Photobucket Album?
                    Sure, let me get you the info on where to send me the cash.

Comment

The 'Quick Upload One' pop up appears with no forum style.

Comment

Another thing. Standard users dont have the rights to remove their own images, it displays the button but it gives you the insufficient rights error message.
                        I'll check into it, thanks. Could you post the error it's giving you? Everyone getting this right?

Comment

That was a mistake on my part, I double clicked it by accident!

Edited it with something valid though lol.

Comment

That was a mistake on my part, I double clicked it by accident!

Edited it with something valid though lol.
                            Ah alright, good then. :|:

Comment

Thats awesome TGN, thanks!
                              "Crunch's First Officer"
                              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                              X