TGN Welcomes Back Total GFX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Welcomes Back Total GFX

The Total Gaming Network would like to officially announce today the return of the Total GFX community to our website. After a short stint in which they had their own independent site, we have decided to bring TGFX back as a subforum right in the main TGN forums. With the merge that happened late last year, we feel that TGFX will be more active right here in the heart of the TGN community.

For those that don't know much about Total GFX, let me explain. Total GFX is the Total Network's one stop shop for all graphic related needs/interests. Looking for a signature or avatar and don't have the capability to make one of your own? Get it here! Aside from sigs and avys, you may request anything from logos to banners. While we do have a staff for Total GFX which handle many of the requests, they are open for all to be creative and participate in. Total GFX is also a great place to show off your own artwork or learn more from tutorials on how to increase your skills. The section is community driven and allows anyone to get into the mix.

Interested in being a Total GFX staff member? Staff positions are invite only but as stated before, anyone is welcome to help out. We will be adding more staff as time passes but they will be selected from those individuals who show themselves as helpful to the community and involved with Total GFX.

So with the re-introduction of Total GFX to the Total Gaming Network, we'd like to say welcome and we hope you all visit and participate. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to post them up in this forum.

Yay. We are back! </sarcasm>

Comment

I think it was a wonderful idea to bring it back here.

Comment

It looks like they've got quite the community over there. Look at my new siggy! (Thanks Vika!)

Comment

great work on my sig thx total gfx

Comment

yay GFX! finally back at the party

Comment

GFX is awesome sauce.

Comment

Working...
              X