Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Life Review

Total Gaming Network's Review of Next Life. Take a look:
    Next Life begins with a long cut scene, where Adam hops in his SUV early in the morning and heads off for work.

His cell phone rings and he begins chatting with the person on the other end. Adam is speeding through an intersection and he is hit by a Semi-Truck.

Adam awakes, not dead, not lying by his SUV or the wreck he had caused. Instead he awakes in a cold metal hut on a distant island.

Adam adventures around the island meeting other individuals who have also appeared there mysteriously, all not knowing anything on how they got there.

Adam with help of some of the others on the island works to solve the mystery of how they got to this strange island. But, it becomes troublesome when everyone falls asleep after the bell tower on the island rings 3 times. Each night while asleep everyone has a terrifying nightmare, where their personal fears are put to the test.

Read our review of this mystery adventure game here.

Hmm, perhaps I feel a revival of the Action games genre?

Although, if I got frustrated with some of the simple puzzles in Half-Life 2, this game would probably drive me crazy.

Comment

nice review. Looks good

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

he was prob lookin at the pictures

Comment

he meant good review as in its well written.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
              he meant good review as in its well written.
              If you do say so yourself

Comment

Working...
              X