MyInternetServices Launches Total Gaming Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyInternetServices Launches Total Gaming Files

MyInternetServices would like to officially announce today the launch of our very own file site, Total Gaming Files. Not only will this file site cover the games that the Total Gaming Network covers, it will include all the latest gaming files released. Our goal is to provide a one stop file shop for you all, the community. Any file you see posted on the TGN will be featured on TGF.

Total Gaming Files is still very much in the early stages, including areas of design that are still left to complete. Overall, however, the site is up and running and fully functional. If you do see any major errors though, excluding design errors, please feel free to PM or email me the problem. Working together we should be able to make TGF better and better.

We'd also like you all to give us feedback on the download speeds you receive on Total Gaming Files. We know that many of you complained about the speeds you received through our past file provider, but we are looking to fix that now. If the speeds are too slow, we will do our best to speed them up and get them to your liking.

So again, we are happy to launch our very own file site and we hope you guys sign up and start downloading some files today. Registering is free and an easy process to complete. Enjoy the website and let us know what you think!

Very cool guys, congratulations.

I am very excited about this, I know where I'm downloading stuff.

Comment

Good stuff. It'll be a great place to find mods.

Comment

Nice! :yay: thats awesome. I'll definitely be using this :salute:

Comment

Excellent work guys!

Will forum accounts be merged into the TF database, or do we have to create a new account?

Comment

Demands servers in Australia, for a quick download here in Asia at the least

Comment

ooh goody, lets hope i can get more consistant speeds than FP

perhaps there will be some UK servers in the future,

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                Excellent work guys!

Will forum accounts be merged into the TF database, or do we have to create a new account?
                Same question. Currently my TGN account does not work, is it worth the bother to create a new one, or is there a merge in the foreseeable future?

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
                  Same question. Currently my TGN account does not work, is it worth the bother to create a new one, or is there a merge in the foreseeable future?
                  im guessing all those that had an account on the site previously will have to resign up,

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                    ooh goody, lets hope i can get more consistant speeds than FP

perhaps there will be some UK servers in the future,
                    UK server soon to come, altho I can download at 500-600 kB/sec from US server on east coast.

Comment

great!

Comment

Originally posted by -Dan-
                        UK server soon to come, altho I can download at 500-600 kB/sec from US server on east coast.
                        sloooooow :cry:

Comment

From a US server, it's not.

For a residential line anyways.

Comment

The logo you have up seems to cover some of the links and is visually covered when logged in.

Comment

Great work, love how Total network is expanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X