Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Gaming Network needs Wiki writers and editors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just research on a few clans that I know about from the US, I live in Thailand, and I don't think anyone would be interested in clans all the way here.

Comment

All thanks to the Mo0bment

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
        I'll just research on a few clans that I know about from the US, I live in Thailand, and I don't think anyone would be interested in clans all the way here.
        While it might be named EncyClanPedia, it's really much more than that - it's more like a general gaming resource. Information on games, consoles, developers, prominant figures, etc. You name it (if it's about gaming), and it's probably going to fit somewhere.

Comment

True that. Dairuka sent me the "the link that must not be named".

Will work on something soon.

Comment

i saw the site. looks nice so far

ill "donate" my clan to it how ever i can some one pm me what i can do.

Comment

Yea Oblivion has somethin like this....I think
              its a good Idea

Comment

Originally posted by THEONEANDONLY
                Yea Oblivion has somethin like this....I think
                its a good Idea
                OblivioWiki is awesome. It's the first place I go when I get stuck in an Elder Scrolls game.

Hopefully the first thing people think of when they're off to search for some detailed gaming strategies, or for a clan on their favorite MMORPG server, is to look it up on our Wiki.

Comment

The EncyClanPedia is AWESOME.

Just need a proper place to discuss it, I cant seem to get the hang of the talk pages. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Therealmat View Post
                    The EncyClanPedia is AWESOME.

Just need a proper place to discuss it, I cant seem to get the hang of the talk pages. lol
                    You could always join X-fire, and send either Webs or I a message when we're online.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                      You could always join X-fire, and send either Webs or I a message when we're online.
                      is it available on mac?

Comment

I'm clearly the winnar of teh Wiki!

^Thumbnail. Click it to see piccie.

Comment

Im thinking of a few projects right now, D-man, but you really need to be the first one to ante up and set up a few good articles. First one would be explaining "clans" for example. Something you know a something about.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                            Im thinking of a few projects right now, D-man, but you really need to be the first one to ante up and set up a few good articles. First one would be explaining "clans" for example. Something you know a something about.
                            My friend. Thats already been put into the wiki.

[[Making a Clan]] is the tag.

You can also find it on the "The Clans" page.

You should take a stroll through all of the categories while you're there. It took quite a bit of work getting all of them set up, just the way I wanted it. (It's huge, BTW.)

Man, we really need an EncyClanPedia forum. This is really an inappropriate place to talk about these things.

Comment

Originally posted by I found this in the Wiki
                              Chris Redfield is a character from the game Resident Evil 1.

He kills some zombies. He also has a wicked hot sister. I'd gladly have my way with her any day.
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wall of HAHAHA´s.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X