E-REV.TV coverage of MyIS Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-REV.TV coverage of MyIS Tournaments

The guys & gals over at E-REV.TV wanted us to fill you in on the live video cast events for this week covering MyInternetServices.com tournaments 21st Century Warfare & Total-War: World in Conflict.

Total-War: World in Conflict:

Total-War Tuesday Night Fights:
    This is the weekly E-REV.TV coverage of Total-War: World in Conflict Tournament. Be sure to tune into this cast on November 6th at 9:00pm EST.

To view the live casts go to E-REV.TV on the day of the match and click the link under “Live Streams” Saying:
    Total War: WIC Tues Night .

21st Century Warfare:

The conflict in the Middle East has exploded as China has rushed to aid their new allies Iran to combat the growing presence of British and US forces in the region. The Chinese 15th Airborne Army attacked British 40th Royal Marines in an attempt to capture the strategic city of Jibbel located in a key valley.

The battle was short and fierce with combat focused in the centre of the city. Both sides fighting over the city square where the British had their forward command point based in a two-story building. Tanks and troops pushed into the area as the British forces put up a stout defense repeatedly pushing the Chinese forces out of the city outskirts. The British used a nearby helipad situated at a factory to fly missions with Cobra AH 1Z attack helicopters which allowed the British forces greater freedom in the city itself, keeping the roofs clear of the invading Chinese soldiers.

These Helicopters were able to lock down the Chinese amour moving into the city preventing the 15AA from gaining a foothold in the city. The British forces counter attacked rapidly under the airborne suppression and forced the Chinese out of the entire region to regroup for another attack.

In response to the Chinese aggression the United States 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit has been ordered to attack Iranian forces in the battle scarred Zatar Wetlands area.

To view this cast, go to E-REV.TV on the day of the cast, November 7th at 9:00PM EST, under "Live Streams" click the one saying 21CW 64ID vs. 24ME.

Total-War: World in Conflict:

On Sunday November 11 2007, MyInternetServices.com will host the World in Conflict Cold War Classic. The Cold War Classic will pit the best players from the Total-War: World in Conflict Tournament against the best from Massive Entertainment. The match will be video cast live over the internet on E-REV.TV using the World in Conflict Broadcast tool. The 3 round match will begin at 1pm EST (19:00 CET). The battle will be fought on the following 3 maps (1 round per map): Xmas, Riviera and Riverbed. Each round will run 20 minutes.

The Massive team:
    [MSV]Soundboy [MSV]Mir [MSV]Taarm [MSV]Konflux [MSV]hello kitty

The Total-War team:
    [MyIS]Airborne [51P]Col.Mav [51P]11|CPT.Bigcracker [186I]Rescue [186I]Trekker

**Special Broadcast Note** There will be a prerecorded interview with John Björling form the World in Conflict development team during this cast.

To view the live casts just go to E-REV.TV on the day of the match and hit the link under “Live Streams” Saying:
    WIC Special: Massive vs Total

GMT times anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
      GMT times anyone?

The Total War VS Massvie is at 1pm EST (19:00 CET).

AB

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
        GMT times anyone?
        http://www.worldtimezone.com/ <--- A True Lifesaver

Comment

Come check out the 21CW battles guys last week the first battle went 28 - 0. These are extremely intense 30 vs 30 battles that is non stop action from start to finish. With Opposing Generals leading there Divisions to victory there is bound to be tons of blood shed and a little friendly TBin just to spread the love to our Opp. Brotherin.

Comment

Next time we butt heads, Upkilla, you and your 40RM boys will find out the true meaning of pain! Can't believe you guys schooled us on an infantry map.

I'm really looking forward to this Wednesday's match - it will be interesting. The Iranians (64th) have been on a tear lately, destroying the US and UK repeatedly. But this match is on Zatar Wetlands, and their history there is dismal at best. Will the 64th figure out a way to translate their winning ways to a map they have been less than stellar on? Or will the 24th (US) build on their improved fighting by taking advantage of the psychological hex the Iranians have on Zatar?

Like I said, looking forward to watching that one. The center point is going to be a meat grinder...

Comment

Got a post up on the PC gamer fourms about SUN match with Massive. Head on over: http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/viewtop...=396754#396754

AB

Comment

HaHaHa
                Hey guys Killn here to say I have been here at 21CW over 2 years
                Made plenty of new gaming buddys and enemys ;p
                I'm sure you've heard it before but this is the way
                BF2 was ment to be played! with very intense battles!
                I will be looking foward to next weeks battle
                it looks like its going to be a bloodbath for the hated Opp

Comment

Stick it to em kajun

Comment

Don't forget the TW vs Massive cast today at 1pm EST. Don't forget to send your shoutouts over IRC: #e-rev.

AB

Comment

Working...
                    X