Comcast and Electronic Arts Sweepstakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comcast and Electronic Arts Sweepstakes

There has recently been a new contest announced over at the Official Battlefield 2 website. This giveaway sponsored by Comcast and Electronic Arts has some great items to give out. Here's what they had to say:
    Comcast and Electronic Arts have teamed up again to bring you an exciting new Battlefield 2 sweepstakes in which you’ll have the opportunity to win a variety of prizes. In the Battlefield 2 Comcast Play & Win Sweepstakes we are giving away:

All you have to do is play Battlefield 2 (online) during the sweepstakes period -- March 31, 2006 through April 21, 2006 -- to become eligible for a chance to win. So what are you waiting for Soldiers? Read those rules and regulations and get to playing Battlefield 2

Rules & Regulations >>

Be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity. Also to note, a new survey has been released for Battlefield 2. You can take this latest survey by clicking here.

Re: Comcast and Electronic Arts Sweepstakes

Woot, i wouldnt mind another 7800, if its free

Comment

2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, except Rhode Island, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Residents of Rhode Island are not eligible.
      Haha Rhode Island must have not sold very many copies of BF2.

Comment

Do we have to play on comcast servers or can we play on any ranked server and be entered?

Comment

HAHA! Sucks for people under 18 but you can always have your parents play bf2. :S

Comment

I still don't understand how the winners are picked...and how do you register?

Comment

It's only for people in the US, I guess Canada is excluded...

Comment

Originally posted by Spawndemon
                \Be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity. Also to note, a new survey has been released for Battlefield 2. You can take this latest survey by clicking here.
                Dont even bother with the survey. It records your age on the first question and then the second question ask what BF products you own. Then it pops up ads for the product you dont own. End of survey. Bad enough they spam me everytime I play the game. The money grubbers are spamming me in surveys on what to spam me.

Top that off, it says NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, but you cant enter unless you own BF2. Unless I miss them handing out free BF2 software or BF2 usernames. Its not a legal sweepstake according to California law.

Comment

Working...
                X