Short BF2142 Tech Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short BF2142 Tech Video

Since the press release of Battlefield 2142, we have seen a couple of videos released showing off key features in the game. Once again, another video has surfaced showcasing how the Mech's walk cycle will look like.

<center></center>
    Check out the video here, thanks bfcentral! Please note that this video is not an official release, therefore it's not confirmed to be legit.

Update: This video has been confirmed not be Battlefield 2142.

Re: Short BF2142 Tech Video

Based on some guy from the 70's strutting down the street?

Comment

I still think BF:2142 is going to suck.

Although, i'm strongly hoping it will be good, but with EA's hands on DICE, i probably won't be suprised on what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
        HAH I was thinking the same thing. I was like that mech is trying to look fly LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
          That's what i was thinking. Also it looks just like the ones in those millions of other futuristic games. Cmon wheres the originality? Ok. Originality = gone, becuase they decided to put in walking tanks in this futuristic game. Still, something could've been done to make these walking tanks more original.

Funny stuff.

Comment

*waa waa guitar plays

Comment

if you read the comments below the video people are saying this is nothing to do with BF2142, its from the MechWarrior games.......

Comment

I'm not so sure two comments equals proof, plus his link links right back to this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Stizzle
                  . Also it looks just like the ones in those millions of other futuristic games.
                  True. It looks just like the Vulture in Mechwarrior 4!

Copying or what?

Comment

I think it walks funny, way to fast for a thing that size :-)

Comment

Looks good and all but where is the window to TK the pilot?

Comment

It is true that it looks just like the Mechwarrior Vulture, except for the feet on the in-game version. The walking doesn't seem as smooth as the MW games and it's got the EA/Dice logos..but it is freakin' spot on the render of the Vulture above

Comment

This is a different mech to the one in the intro video.

Yeah, the walk looks silly. Still not convinced about 2142, will deffinitely be getting the demo, whenever that comes out, to decide whether to buy or not.

That is a remarkably similar mech in that picture, you could almost say, the exact same mech! Copying? Yep.

Comment

can`t wait for it! the first shooter with mechs i think!?
                            MECHPOWER!

Comment

Originally posted by Robske007a
                              I think it walks funny, way to fast for a thing that size :-)
                              Thought the same thing. It's motions look pretty unrealistic as well. I'm not impressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X