Project Reality Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality Mod Update

There is a new update posted today over at the Project Reality mod website. They have some general mod news as well as a media update in their forums. Here's what they had to say:
    Today we have a Work in Progress update for you in our Media Gallery, but first we wanted to give a big thank you to all those who signed-up and took part in the first PR Tourney battles hosted by GloryHoundz; future enagements will aim to expand and increase the quality of the Tourney from the feedback you provide us!

To show that we are not neglecting the Chinese forces in the mod, we have decided to give you a look at our Chinese helicopter the Harbin Z-9 Haitun, plus its WZ-9 (armed) variant.

In addition to the Z-9 we have also posted a few other WIP shots of our Heckler and Koch MP7 featuring an EOTech sight and our British AH7 Lynx helicopter. Some of these, as well as many other goodies will be finding their way into future releases of PRMM; while the full release of PR (v1.0) will include the beginning of our British additions to the mod. An update with more specific details as to a tentative timeline of planned releases and a plot/storyline for the mod will be released in the coming weeks.

To check out these new images for the PR mod, be sure to register on their forums and visit the media gallery.

Re: Project Reality Mod Update

sweet looking models

Comment

Definately, some awesome looking models.

You should really register and check them out, there is plenty of other models there too

Comment

Wow gay i cant see them because i was banned from there forums

Comment

Originally posted by Heydude235
          I think I know why you were banned...

Well anyways these guys should merge with 21st century mod or something because there are too many reality minimods out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Heydude235
            You were banned here to for talking about pirating games I believe.

Comment

What if somebody accidently posted those "Registered User Only" pictures in this thread....What would happen

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleVee
                What if somebody accidently posted those "Registered User Only" pictures in this thread....What would happen
                You would probably be banned from the PR forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
                  You would probably be banned from the PR forums.
                  How would they know my username?

Comment

because 90% of the time the user will use the same username, if not the guys at TotalBF2 im sure would be more than happy to provide the users IP address.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
                      because 90% of the time the user will use the same username, if not the guys at TotalBF2 im sure would be more than happy to provide the users IP address.
                      Good luck to them.. Tbh, it'd rather sad to have to register just to view some media. I was looking forward to seeing these updates as I quite enjoy PRMM, but I've no intention of registering on (yet another) site to do so.

Rory.

Comment

Thats up to you, theres over 100 WIP's in the media forums, the reason they are not released to the public (non-registered) is because there not finished.

Comment

Hmmm, the only reason I am not a big fan of Project Reality is because... it's not realistic. Get rid of China and MEC and add in an Insurgent team or something.

Comment

Originally posted by UH60BHPilot
                            Hmmm, the only reason I am not a big fan of Project Reality is because... it's not realistic. Get rid of China and MEC and add in an Insurgent team or something.
                            It's more realistic than BF2 - that's for sure! I quite like the realism they've brought to things like infantry combat or tank battles. Disabling the nosecam and exterior views make for some very intense aerial battles.

That said, a lot of mods release WIP material and PR shouldn't be an exception. It's their choice, and I respect that, but imho greater publicity is gained by releasing material openly - not by forcing people to register to view it. Just because people register, it doesnt take it out of the "public" domain. People very much public (as in nothing to do with PR) can view it by registering. Thing is that far fewer people will see it that way than they would if it was made available without registration.

Rory.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanFire
                              I was looking forward to seeing these updates as I quite enjoy PRMM, but I've no intention of registering on (yet another) site to do so.
                              Hate to agree, but I agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X