TacticalGamer Map Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacticalGamer Map Contest

The TacticalGamer community is currently hosting their first Battlefield 2 Map Contest, the creator of the best map would receive a grand prize of $250 USD! In addition, second and third place entries would also receive a prize.
    What will we do with the maps?

We're looking for several custom maps to add to our main Battlefield 2 server. If there are enough submissions of sufficient quality, our intent is to use 5 or 6 of the best submissions and create a TacticalGamer Map Pack. Given that fact, TacticalGamer will become the owner of all maps that are included in the map pack. We may need to modify certain aspects of the map (for instance, we won't move a mountain, but we may change vehicle spawns) to make them better fit our style of play. Don't worry, all authors will be given credit for their work!
    Seems like a pretty interresting contest to look into for all mappers out there. The deadline for all submissions is June 4th, so head down to their website and check out the rest of the details.

Re: TacticalGamer Map Contest

I'm intrested... *Looks at calender* Wow, that's plenty of time for me to squeeze in some time away from mapping for mods. I think I can brew up a few entries. I'm a fan of tactical gamer community as well! Great community those guys are running.

Comment

Yes, we realize that making a high quality map like we're asking for can take a while and that folks may have real life commitments, so we've tried to give the map makers plenty of time!

Thanks to GameWizard & TBF2 for giving us some "air time"

Comment

I USED TO MAKE AWSOME BF VIETNAM MAPS, BUT THERES NO TOOL TO LET ME TO MAKE BF2 mods. HELP. ANd im not a noob

Comment

There's actually a Mapping Forum right here at TotalBF2 that has lots of good info, maybe you should start there? There's even a sticky post at the top entitled, "Faq," which has a link to the editor. If you can't find what you need here, then maybe the BFEditor forums could help you out?

Comment

Are we limited to a certin number of entries?

Comment

Nope, I actually asked the same question hehe.

Comment

Anyone have a map in the works? Any questions for us? You have just over a month to get things finished up!

Comment

I have a map in works . 1 month is enough time for me to finish it up too.

Comment

Working...
                  X