Battlefield: Korea Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield: Korea Mod Update

After quite a break, the team behind the Battlefield: Korea mod are back today with a new update. They are back with a lot of new media to show. Take a look:
    After a long time we can now present our latest work! We reworked some of our older models and skins to bring them 'up to date', but we have also new stuff. First of all, we want to show you our improved BAR. In addition, a shot of our reworked M1Garand:

But let's go on to our new weapons: Colt1911, M1C - The standard sniper rifle of the U.S. Army during the Korean War, Mosin Nagant - There are three different varients (Mosin Nagant 91/30, Mosin Nagant 91/30 Sniper and the Mosin Nagant M1944). We also tried to change the design of the HUD.

Of course the class-selections aren't completed yet, so don't wonder about the boring equipment. You'll notice, that well-made custom-animations are still missing! So if there are any talented/experienced animators for BF2 out there, please contact us!

Nice to see the team is back, and with some great progress to show. To check out all of the new screens, visit their site here.

Re: Battlefield: Korea Mod Update

OMG that looks amazing nice work

Comment

Wow that looks awesome.

Comment

The texture work has a subdued presence, which fits perfectly with Battlefields existing visual style. So while it is of great quality, it does not demand attention and distract. Perfect.

Comment

That looks amazing! I am completely stunned, and in love with M1 Garand, BAR, and all other weapons you have made. They all have tons of detail. Also, considering that you only have 2-3 people working on this Mod, that is just God-Like!!!

Comment

My god, it LOOKS AMAZING! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Yay! Thank god, thought you guys died. Was actually wondering a few days back while watching a Korean War show, if you guys were still alive and producing. Glad to see you are .

Comment

If anyone thinks Korea isn't their type of conflict for a game.. you should check out the movie called TaeGukGi (Brotherhood of War). It won a bunch of international awards and is one of the best war movies ever (kicks the crap out of Saving Private Ryan and Thin Red Line). Make sure you watch it with the subtitles... voiceover kills the mood of the film.

As far as the update, great one! Models look great and very professional.

Comment

lol tht movie is hell disturbing lol - such inane violence... good watch all the same.

this mod looks kika$$ - another one just made my list of very promisings lol

keep it up!!!

Comment

nice garand

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
                      If anyone thinks Korea isn't their type of conflict for a game.. you should check out the movie called TaeGukGi (Brotherhood of War). It won a bunch of international awards and is one of the best war movies ever (kicks the crap out of Saving Private Ryan and Thin Red Line). Make sure you watch it with the subtitles... voiceover kills the mood of the film.

As far as the update, great one! Models look great and very professional.
                      Hey thanks for the tip - I'll keep an eye out.

Looks great. I'm guessing you guys were originally planning a ww2 mod? (the Korean classes have german names ) keepin an eye on this one for sure

Comment

Originally posted by wartorn
                        Looks great. I'm guessing you guys were originally planning a ww2 mod? (the Korean classes have german names ) keepin an eye on this one for sure
                        That's cause the guy who put the stuff in-game has the German version of BF2.

Question: Can you list some of the handheld weapons that are going to be in BF:Korea?

Comment

And some vehicles as well

Comment

Wow, awesome work guys! The M1911 made me want to cry tears of joy

Comment

Korea mod! That's cool I'l probably DL it.

Comment

Working...
                              X