Shattered Faith Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shattered Faith Mod Update

I'd freaking pay to play this thing (not monthly mind you, but I'd buy it >_> )

Looks incredible and I really look forward to seeing gameplay and some of the environments you guys have crafted. This shiz is top notch.

Comment

Really, totally, freakin' all-out cool! I'm not sure if you guys will end up setting a new standard for mod previews, or if you're just nuts.. Either way, I can't wait until you have something playable to show.

Comment

Looks and sounds pretty sweet. Looking forward to next video.

Comment

looking very good and professional. I find it weird when they call it a game, rather than a mod. Maybe there striving for something more than a mod..

Comment

I think that the effort that has been put into this video preview will reflect the quality of the mod to come.awesome work guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSlob
              I think that the effort that has been put into this video preview will reflect the quality of the mod to come.awesome work guys.
              I agree. This is my top anticipated mod now. Forgotten hope and POE are the other in the top three.

Comment

Excellent video! I have been wanting to play this mod for sometime now, and these just feeds the fire. Great work!

Comment

somethings rong, the only thing i see is a white screen and sound commin out....

Comment

Originally posted by Biff Exploder
                    a small request from me, could u guys have the purple tentacle from manic mansion : DOTT be one of the invaders? or Invader Zim (heheheheh just kidding)
                    lol and maybe the alien mindbenders haha.

nah but seriously thats some very top shelf work, very impressive cant wait for the in-game footage.

and ahhsai make sure u have the latest quicktime installed.

Comment

Originally posted by ahhsai
                      somethings rong, the only thing i see is a white screen and sound commin out....
                      yea i had that too. You have to download a later version of quicktime...

Comment

gah...well thnx

Comment

I'm more and more impressed about the quality coming out of the community...

I guess it would actually be illegal for them to sell their mod?
                          They could easily charge $10, $20 for it!!

Comment

Working...
                          X