No announcement yet.

GetPaid2PlayBF2.com Winners Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetPaid2PlayBF2.com Winners Announced!

MyInternetServices.com is proud to announce the winners of the GetPaid2PlayBF2.com program for January 2005. Because of your overwhelming participation this system has been a huge success – thank you!

January 2005 Winners
    $200 Cash – JGregorio=US=
    ATI Radeon X850 Card – =RC=Kasper
    iPod Nano – frollickswithpuppies

Bonus Cash
    $50 – Cubus*TGP*
    $50 – FnKID
    $50 – GTA_Angel

Our next round of GetPaidToPlayBF2 will begin February 1st. The prizes include a custom built gaming computer and a trip to E3 (airfare, hotel and three-day ticket). Qualification for the prize drawings will be 25 hours of play. Please visit GetPaid2PlayBF2.com for more info.

Get the whole story here.

Re: GetPaid2PlayBF2.com Winners Announced!

damn.. ..

Comment

Congratulations to the winners and also all the folks who participated!

Comment

A pity i play such a dismal game...could have done with the cash

Comment

Whoa a trip to E3!

You'll pay my flight from England right? Surely this is just US players that get this prize? Shame. Gotta go to E3 at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
            Whoa a trip to E3!

You'll pay my flight from England right? Surely this is just US players that get this prize? Shame. Gotta go to E3 at least once.
            The E3 Babes have been civilized. No more skimpy clothes or bikinis. That was my biggest reason for going. Okay, there were the games too. They were ok I guess. But the babes...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. StuntGrunt
              The E3 Babes have been civilized. No more skimpy clothes or bikinis. That was my biggest reason for going. Okay, there were the games too. They were ok I guess. But the babes...
              Your not talking about the E3 in LA right, because that's not what I saw last year.

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
                damn.. ..
                What he said.

Originally posted by MarkHawk
                Your not talking about the E3 in LA right, because that's not what I saw last year.
                1stly, don't forget your apostrophe's. 2ndly, yes, that's what he's talking about. It's been all over the tech news sites this past week (surprise, surprise).

Comment

He is correct about the E3 babes I refer you to this article:
                  .xyz is for every website, everywhere.® We offer the most flexible and affordable domain names to create choice for the next generation of internet users.

Comment

What's funny about that, is that they're basically saying that using half naked women to sell games promotes selling violent and explicit material to minors. Um... who ever said the girls were there for the kids? And who's to blame if fifteen year old gamers get woodies just like the rest of us grown up people? Naked girls and games, maybe some good beer and some New York pizza... now that's either my heaven or a great event. I think it's time to just kill everyone under the age of 18 so we can go back to having fun. We can use them as munitions in Iraq. Juior higher's flying through the air, smashing into buildings... they might not do much damage but after about an hour of children falling from the sky and painting the landscape in gore, I'm pretty sure the insurgents would give up. "Those crazy freakin Americans!"

Is that wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Jofaba
                      What's funny about that, is that they're basically saying that using half naked women to sell games promotes selling violent and explicit material to minors. Um... who ever said the girls were there for the kids? And who's to blame if fifteen year old gamers get woodies just like the rest of us grown up people? Naked girls and games, maybe some good beer and some New York pizza... now that's either my heaven or a great event. I think it's time to just kill everyone under the age of 18 so we can go back to having fun. We can use them as munitions in Iraq. Juior higher's flying through the air, smashing into buildings... they might not do much damage but after about an hour of children falling from the sky and painting the landscape in gore, I'm pretty sure the insurgents would give up. "Those crazy freakin Americans!"

Is that wrong?
                      Amen.

Comment

Man im tempted to play for E3 - I have been before and it was AWESOME - was one of the first to play gamecube and xbox. Ya to bad about the women though cuz they are all super slutty hot.

Comment

Never been to E3, would be sweet to go though. I'll play next month for the new computer mainly.

Comment

Grats and GG to the winners.

Comment

i rather have the ati card then 200 bucks :P

Comment

Working...
                              X