No announcement yet.

Sands of Fire Teaser Trailer Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys Im downloading it right now, but is there other movies by them? if so can you post a link if possible please.

Dont Worry I Found It.

Comment

Re: Sands of Fire Teaser Trailer Released

I seriously remember I bought BFV the first day it came out I was so excited. Also remebering the day my team and I encountered massive force of VC and it was the bit where you see the film clip when the yanks are crossing the river we where pinned so badly it was funny.I got sniped rofl while reloading, but what made it so exciting was just the intensity of the M16A1s going of and M60s blasting right beside you and how your team mates are looking for cover....damn its hard to explaine.

Comment

Originally posted by FearedSniper.AE
        I seriously remember I bought BFV the first day it came out I was so excited. Also remebering the day my team and I encountered massive force of VC and it was the bit where you see the film clip when the yanks are crossing the river we where pinned so badly it was funny.I got sniped rofl while reloading, but what made it so exciting was just the intensity of the M16A1s going of and M60s blasting right beside you and how your team mates are looking for cover....damn its hard to explaine.
        I thought BF:V failed...Nice to hear that somebod liked it.

Comment

Thanks.

Downloading...it's a huge file.

EDIT: That movie is so gooooood. I cannot even describe it.

Comment

Yeah I loved it lol , but one horrible Saturday afternoon a BLUE screen came up with writing and I was never able to play that ever againe:cry: ....

Comment

wow man, who ever made that trailer, did a nice ****ing job, felt like watching a trailer for a good movie.

Comment

Working...
              X