US Intervention Exclusive Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Intervention Exclusive Mod Update

Well it's that time again folks, another exclusive brought to you by <a href="http://www.totalbf2.com/">Total BF2</a>. It once again comes from our good friends at the <a href="http://usimod.clanspy.net/main.php" target="_blank">US Intervention</a> mod. This time around they have another teaser for us showing a new toy in their arsenal. Here's a brief description:<blockquote>The second trailer released for the upcoming mod US Intervention. This ingame footage shows off the newly added A10 tankbuster as well as the MI24 Hind helicopter in action.<p><b><i><a href="http://www.filecloud.com/files/file.php?user_file_id=94053" target="_blank">Download Here!</a></i></b></blockquote>If that movie doesn't get you excited for the <a href="http://usimod.clanspy.net/main.php" target="_blank">US Intervention</a> mod, I don't know what will. Great work goes out to the USI team and we'd like to once again thank them for the exclusive teaser trailer. Stay tuned to <a href="http://www.totalbf2.com/">Total BF2</a> for more exclusives to come!

Re: US Intervention Exclusive Mod Update

Looks good. I love to see the cannon on the A-10 in action spewing fiery death down upon armor caught in its tracks. Nice update.

Comment

Haha, nice video, short but it was cool, good choice of music too. "...du, du hast...". But I think A-10 needs that special "mini-gun" sound, instead of the one from AA on the carrier.

Also, look like you fixed the rotor on the HIND...good progress, keep it up!

p.s.: Like it is in DC, bf1942

Comment

looks really good. love the du hast song. that is a great song it was good stuff nice work!

Comment

Yeah the vehicles look good. Would have liked to seen the Hind in cobat though.

Question about the A10. Is that unguided missiles/rockets it is firing.

In the vid, didnt look like he got a kill with them. However the ol gatling gun, looks magic!

Comment

Awesome video and awesome lookign map, can't wait to play this beast

Comment

Originally posted by thebamsco
              Yeah the vehicles look good. Would have liked to seen the Hind in cobat though.

Question about the A10. Is that unguided missiles/rockets it is firing.

In the vid, didnt look like he got a kill with them. However the ol gatling gun, looks magic!
              When it's final the armament will be:
              • 2 AIM-9 Sidewinders to fight back close aerial attacks
              • 2 MK-84 2000 pound Dumb Bombs
              • 4 CBU-87 Cluster Mine Bombs
              • 2 Hydra-70 2.75 inch rocket pods
              • 1 GBU-10/12 Laser Guided MK.84/82 bomb

And yes, it will be heavy with such a loadout.

Comment

The phalanx sound isnt final The impact effect isnt either :P

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney

Will all these weapons be selectable in flight?

And keep the uber gun...... mind the DC 0.1 version like that! You can weake it the next release after all the tankers moan about it

Comment

I love the A-10 guys looks great!!!

Just one question about speed. Is not The A-10 a slower plane compared to the jets?

It just seemed that it was moving as fast as the jets in bf2. I thought it should be a bit slower. Not sure on the actual stats though.

Keep up the sweet uber work.

Comment

Thanks for the sweat comments so far. Don't forget the A-10 isn't 200% finished yet New sounds are being made and weapon loadout expanded, like said above.

The vid could have been better, but I hadn't enough good action off the A-10. Next one will be way better, I promise

Comment

Can't wait to fly that plane, the loadout looks sweet. I sure hope its a 2player plane.. Maby the "gunner" could have some sort of bomb drop device (for calculating when to drop the bomb (by speed/height and such)

**** EA's Special Forces and Booster Packs, im with the free &#252;ber mods!!

Comment

It will be one-seat as irl its the same
                          Speed is being adjusted, jets in bf2 fly 1200/1500 and our a10 goes ~850 in straight flight. Has to be reduced to 700-750 but this is just tweaking so dont worry it will be fine

Comment

I loved the video, would have been great if you had seen the hind get owned by the A-10... thats what I was hoping for at the middle (before they showed it off).

Can't really complain yet, doing a great job, cant wait to fly that f**ker!

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                              :shock: :guns: :ar15: :rock::rock::rock: :yay::yay: :banana::banana: :salute:

That's just how I feel about this!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X