US Intervention Exclusive Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Intervention Exclusive Mod Update

We here at <a href="http://www.totalbf2.com/" target="_blank">TotalBF2</a> have been given the exclusive opportunity to release the very first teaser trailer for the <a href="http://usimod.clanspy.net/main.php" target="_blank">US Intervention</a> mod. Here is a brief description of what you will find in the video:<blockquote>The first trailer released for the upcoming mod US Intervention. This ingame footage shows off the newly added T72 tank and MI24 Hind helicopter in action.<p><b><i><a href="http://www.filecloud.com/files/file.php?user_file_id=80766" target="_blank">Download Here!</a></i></b></blockquote>Be sure to check out this very impressive trailer as it will only be seen here on <a href="http://www.totalbf2.com/" target="_blank">TotalBF2</a>! I would like to thank Icemagician296 and the rest of the USI mod team for this exclusive update. To learn more about this mod, visit their site <a href="http://usimod.clanspy.net/main.php" target="_blank">here</a>.

Re: US Intervention Exclusive Mod Update

Sweetness! Intervention Mod always has some nice stufz.

Comment

Okay, i liked the video and it made me more interested about that mod, but what's with that music in the vid :dead: If it's a gulf war game, try to find some music that fits that time better.

Comment

LOL
        firstly, the song is not
        " Brand new car " by feeder LOL its
        " Buck Rogers " by feeder.
        But apart form the unfitting and naively mislabeled music, the content looked good The T-72 looks great,a s does the HIND.
        But the main rotar on the HIND is mis-aligned. Near the start of the video, where the abrams is on the runway, and the HIND destroys it then flys away. You cna see it then.

Comment

yeah the hind rotor is a bit erm special atm

Comment

Looks great ingame but.... hud0 when taking screens or shooting videos :@

Comment

Originally posted by Munchies
              Looks great ingame but.... hud0 when taking screens or shooting videos :@
              HUD is off.

Comment

And the nametags.

Comment

it is a nice video and more to come

Greetz

Dragunov

Comment

Im not a big Feeder fan (you can probably tell, as i got the name of the track wrong ) but the song fits the pace of the footage, and you will soon have a brand new car....
                    (Too much heavy heavy music in ingame videos anyway, makes a change imo.)

Anyway, glad people got to see the potential USI has, and how its progressing.

Comment

honestly I am a metal band freak but I kinda like this song. Its also in the movie behind enemy lines

Comment

Im a big metal fan, but im into my indie too, the feeder song is pretty poppy, but its one track of theirs i like. Plus like i said, it fits the idea of the vid

Anyways, the purpose was to show the USI models ingame to people on this forum, and i think thats been successful, the musical taste debate is an offshoot

Development of USI is moving forwards. There will be more footage of brand new models to see in times to come, maybe even with a more formulaic soundtrack lol

Comment

Ya guys, this was just a first video to give the public a little look at what is happening in USI. As we speak there are some really good convos going on inside the USI Dev. Team about future teaser videos and all I can say is expect monumental teasers, and ingame movies.

Take care happy Holidays
                          Markhawk

Comment

h4x i will take a look soon.
                            didnt see that before because i was offline for about one month.
                            theres so much mod stuff that i have to throw a look on :laugh:
                            and my english isnt much better than before

Comment

Working...
                            X