Desert Conflict Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Conflict Mod Update

The <a href="http://www.desert-conflict.org" target="_blank"> Desert Conflict</a> mod have put together an impressive trailer showing off the classic El Alamain map which will be in their mod. Here is a quote from their news post.<br><blockquote>You wanted more videos? YOU GOT IT!!! Welcome to El Alamein. If any of you have been watching the test server on All Seeing Eye lately, you'd see what we've been testing. This is it ladies and gentleman, El Alamein DCON STYLE!!. Gaverty has gone above and beyond with the next installment of videos for DCON. This features a great sound track and SOME INSANE FOOTAGE. So get ready for a ride and a half. Enjoy the video and thank you all for supporting us. Please be sure to tip Clooney as you walk out the door for his excellent replication of El Alamein. From all of us at Desert Conflict thank you all again and ENJOY THE SHOW.<p>NOTE: This is only a MAP preview the objects contained in the video are not the ones that will be in Desert Conflict.<p><i><a href="http://www.filecloud.com/files/file.php?user_file_id=75159" target="_blank">Download Here!</a></i></blockquote>Be sure to watch this explosive trailer at Desert Conflict's <a href="http://www.desert-conflict.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1171" target="_blank">forums</a>.

Re: Desert Conflict Mod Update

That was pretty awesome.

I had tons of fun playing that map in BF42, should be nice in Desert Conflict.

Comment

Great video! El Al looks great!

Comment

Possibly the coolest bf2 video ive ever seen

Comment

Beautiful....beautiful.

Comment

Ahhh! The memories......
            Great Vid! Looking 4ward to the new improved DC.

Comment

Dunno if the map is any more fun to play than other maps, but that movie is definately one of the best every made for BF2...

Comment

You sound very sure of yourself on that. If I was the mapper, and I DIDN'T rip it off, I would not know if to be flatered or insulted.

Comment

Nice movie, nothing new though, BF42 port on BF2.

Comment

Thats the best damn BF2 vid ever!

Comment

Really cool video, now they just need to add the DC vehicles/kits/skins/textures etc.

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments guys. We had just as much fun making it and testing it as you guys did watching it.. Hell we had just as much watching it to.. what am I saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Munchies
                          Nice movie, nothing new though, BF42 port on BF2.

lol. your comments make me laugh.
                          SO by your account on MODs for BF2, if they build and skin from scratch, say, a Hummer, its a rip off of any game you can immediately come up with that had a hummer in it?

I am looking at 2 computer monitors here, both look identical from 3ft away, yet on closer inspection, there not. They are very similar (i.e. 19"crt with black surround), yet both very different by different manufacturers.

If ignorance is bliss, then you found utopia.

Nice vid. Shame we couldnt see some of your statics in there. soon eh?

Comment

Great Vid, competently done.

Ah, El Al, memories of tanking it up big style, and sh*tting myself hiding in bunkers dodging helo missiles trying to take flags, its a great map, and looks accurately re-created. Good job guys.

Comment

We all love ya, Munchies... It isn't a port, bud. It is, however very similar, because the fans want it that way. Don't make us get into the ENTIRE thing once again...

Oh, and thanks to the rest of you for the kind comments. We can't wait to show you when she's all done! It'll be a blast!

Comment

Working...
                              X