Strategy Guides Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strategy Guides Updated

Honestly, I do not like how they made it so easy to rank up. It would take me a long time still to acquire the ranks it has given me, but why make it so easy. We need something to work for. I went from a Corporal to a Gunnery Sergeant in a matter of like 3 simple kills. We need to keep the competition.

My 2 Cents...

Comment

They did take it kinda low. They should have brought it down halfway between what it was and what it is.

Comment

but does it make you go to your next rank, cause I checked my BFHQ as soon as I heard this, and I got over 800 points but im not a CPRL. ?? why not.
        can someone please tell me Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathann
          They don't even have the colors or the order right. They are using US Army colors and have 2nd Lt. before Sergeant Major of the Corp. Now I guess BF2 takes place in 2007 (hence the name of Wake Island '2007') and the fact that the MEC exists in the game implies that they kind of fictionalized it. But even then, they could at least try to do things right when using a real military force as a base for the game.
          So what about the fact the M-24 is A. not a MARINE weapon (US ARMY) B. is as acurate and powerful as the M-95?

Comment

Working...
          X