Project Reality Mini-Mod Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality Mini-Mod Released!

The guys developing the <a href="http://www.realitymod.com/">Project Reality</a> mod are happy to release version 0.1 of their mini-mod. This release includes extensive adjustments to BF2, making gameplay more realistic. Below are a few notable changes.
    <blockquote>- Removed the Kill Indicator<br>- Reduced Jumpheight & Distance<br>- Changed handheld weapon Muzzleflashes / ROF / Recoil / Velocities / Damages<br>- Added 2 new materials to differentiate between 5.56, 7.62, and 9mm. calibres<br>- Tweaked Vehicle Physics<br>- Gave grenades/explosives more power/radius!<br>- Altered Sniper Rifles Damage / Zoom<br>- Increased the shake sensitivity of the camera 2x<br>- Supplies from Commander no longer repair damaged battlefield assets, such as vehicles and structures<br>- Increased the sound radius of weapon discharges</blockquote>
    Read the release notes <a href="http://www.realitymod.com/index.php?page=release_prmm">here</a>. You may also <a href="http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/file.php?user_file_id=42650">download</a> the file from the <a href="http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/file.php?user_file_id=42650">TBF2 file library</a>.

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

huah!!

Comment

Just tried it out... AWESOME AWESOME.

Keep going guys!!

Comment

This Mod Is Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Not bad, not bad at all. Good to finally see nades with a decent explosion radius. SO how bout gettin some servers for this thing going ?

Comment

Yeah its really great. Too bad its hard to find a server thoughdamn BF2 server manager.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo Six
                Not bad, not bad at all. Good to finally see nades with a decent explosion radius. SO how bout gettin some servers for this thing going ?
                This is very much in the process Tomorrow should be good.

Comment

Dedicated Server download enjoy...

Comment

dam this mod is great just need a server to play it

Comment

PRMM - www.dffclan.com
                      213.233.197.190:16567

Ok server, only one I can find. Shitty for most that are West Coast/Central USA.

Comment

This mod is wonderful! Only problem is I can only find one server (the above mentioned) and I (and alot of other players on the server) get serious lag issues, way too much to enjoy the mod... I'll keep an eye out for more servers though. Good work PR mod team!

Comment

Yeah thats what Im saying, kinda laggy. Well...really laggy....server had almost 20 players but I think many lost connection....now its at 13.

Everyone left the above server because of lag and went to some 100Mbit server...can't find it....

Comment

yep some are up but they are located in netherland just use allseeyingeye and you will see like 4-5 server

Comment

Originally posted by solodude23
                              PRMM - www.dffclan.com
                              213.233.197.190:16567

Ok server, only one I can find. Shitty for most that are West Coast/Central USA.
                              Cool that's a dutch server. Will play some tomorrow, it's past 3 am and I need some sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X