BF2 AutoLoader Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 AutoLoader Update

<a href="http://www.bf2al.com/">BF2 AutoLoader</a> released it's v1.1.1 update today. The update fixes several bugs and adds several new server filtering options. Like usual, the program is completely free, free of charge and free of nasty spyware and adaware programs. So if you are looking for an alternative to the in game server browser, check out this great little program.

Download your own copy <a href="http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/file.php?user_file_id=39560">here,</a> and get a full list of features and version changes <a href="http://spoluck.ca:8000/bf2autoloader/about.php">here.</a>

It doesn't want to download server list, same as ingame browser...

My connection monitoring software dont even see theres a game trying to do anything while its saying "Updating server list"... strange, any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Damu
      It doesn't want to download server list, same as ingame browser...

My connection monitoring software dont even see theres a game trying to do anything while its saying "Updating server list"... strange, any ideas?

Your not the only one with this problem.

Put me in your msn list : spoji@hotmail.com

we'll try to debug it together :P

Thanx

BF2Autoloader Staff

Comment

wow! working hell fast list server in 1-2 secs
        and thous new filters good job!!

Comment

Originally posted by 666PROTECTOR
          wow! working hell fast list server in 1-2 secs
          and thous new filters good job!!
          Thanx for your support

See you on the battlefield

BF2AutoLoader Staff

Comment

Very Helpful.

Great improvement from 1.0.0. Both are awesome. You are really making this game so much more enjoyable for thousands of people.

Thank You so very much.

Wow!

WOOT!

Comment

can't even install autoloader..i get this message

Comment

hmm it feels buggy. also the automaticly login to the game account in options is greyed out. and the fact it cant search new if u apply the filters. it only filters out the pre found servers is kinda dumb. also that u cant mark and choose more then one server in the saved server list if u wana delete some should be fixed. but if u tidy it up a bit it will definitely be a nice app

Comment

I love it! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Works awsome. Keep up the good work man.

Comment

someone forgot to put the hide empty code in or something cause I checked it and im still getting empty rooms and there is alot of them. Also just to make sure im doing it right the check means I want this in my filter right like checking global unlocks mean I want to be able to use my uprgraded guns.

Comment

Working...
                      X