Site Update - Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Update - Files

We at TotalBF2 are proud to announce a new files partnership with the good people at <a href="http://www.filecloud.com/">Filecloud</a>. From today forward you will be able to find all of the latest and greatest Battlefield 2 files at <a href="http://totalbf2.filecloud.com">http://totalbf2.filecloud.com</a>. Go and have a browse.

At the moment we have only the most essential files available, however, we are actively adding files as we find them. In order to make this process faster for all involved we ask that anybody wishing to request a file to be mirrored use the <a href="http://www.totalbf2.com/main/submit/">submit form</a>, selecting ‘General File News’ in the subject dropdown box. Feel free to request any BF2 related file - it’d be much appreciated by the TotalBF2 staff.

Cool, This looks good. Can't wait for the rest of the stuff

Comment

filecloud < filefront

Comment

Originally posted by underplay
        filecloud < filefront
        Nice and constructive.
        Not going to give a reason or something?

Comment

Well, at the moment, FileFronts system has more files, that are easier to find in my honest opinion, Im going to stick with them

Comment

See, you gave reasons. That's fair enough.

Comment

This is nice! Now your site is truly superior source for battlefield 2. This site has always been #1 in news and updates but has always lacked a decent file download system and people have been using external sources for files. But now... wow! :banana:

Comment

Wish it was filefront since i have a subscirption there and i get any file faster.

Comment

Pretty neat, I agree with what King Cockery said in his post.

Comment

sorry but this site is not good idea, who wont to pay for his own work. 25mb ?! it should be 150mb > or more so we can upload mods or bigerr movies

Comment

thats good.

Comment

i think its a good idea, but filefront kind of blends their files into the games website better, i like totalbf2 and fileclouds 'look' but they just dont gel together?

Comment

Originally posted by BEEFeater
                          i think its a good idea, but filefront kind of blends their files into the games website better, i like totalbf2 and fileclouds 'look' but they just dont gel together?
                          We're working on that at the moment.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Comment

Filefront doesnt have anything pop up telling you to register, filefront also has more servers then filecloud, and they have a free service that lets you upload unlimited amount of files for FREE. Filefront > Filecloud.

Comment

Originally posted by underplay
                              Filefront doesnt have anything pop up telling you to register, filefront also has more servers then filecloud, and they have a free service that lets you upload unlimited amount of files for FREE. Filefront > Filecloud.
                              See, that wasn't so hard. Was it?
                              Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                              X