GameCrush Launch Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameCrush Launch Trailer

GameCrush, the new service that lets gamers pay $6.60 per 10 minutes of game time with a "gamer girl" of their choosing, has just released a launch trailer. While their site is still apparently being hammered, this trailer and a handful of screenshots might start to give you some idea of what to expect when the service actually goes live.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WGkDA6Z2fqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WGkDA6Z2fqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

On GameCrush, players can find their perfect PlayDate through browsing their profiles and chatting live with them. Players can then purchase a live one-on-one private gaming session, complete with two-way video and text chat.

Designed to appeal to female and male gamers alike, GameCrush offers games to suit a variety of tastes, from casual web-based games to the hottest console titles like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3, Gears of War 2 and Grand Theft Auto IV. Initially games are available on GameCrush's own exclusive video-enabled gaming platform and on Microsoft's Xbox LIVE network. In addition, GameCrush will soon be available for platforms such as Sony's PlayStation 3, World of Warcraft, and other online gaming environments.

If you're a lonely gamer out there looking to spend your money at places that you really shouldn't, GameCrush should be right up your alley. Then again, heading out to a night on the town with some friends might be a better alternative, but those who choose to use this service won't be judged too harshly.

Re: GameCrush Launch Trailer

Face. Palm.

Comment

Re: GameCrush Launch Trailer

Because we all know that 99.9 percent of all male and female gamers are hot and fit.

This is the dumbest shit I have ever witnessed in my entire life, and I've seen Chris Crocker.

Face palm to the max.

Comment

Working...
      X