The Fallout 3 Ending that Could Have Been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fallout 3 Ending that Could Have Been

The lead designer for Fallout 3, Emil Pagliarulo, gave attendees at the "Evolving Game Design" panel a look into what could have been the ending to Fallout 3. As the following deals with the very end to Fallout 3, feel free to read only at your own risk.

[spoil=read more]When I got to this part, I wondered why I couldn’t control the giant robot. Pagliarulo explained that the original idea for Liberty Prime was that it was five times bigger than what it was and players would get to ride in his head.

“[Executive producer Todd Howard] and I had championed this idea for a long time,” Pagliarulo said. They also had the idea that Rivet City (a dilapidated aircraft carrier) would become operational and it would drive down the Potomac River. However, due to time and technical limitations, P agliarulo said they had to scale back their plan, and that that was just of many things that had to be cut.
    [/spoil]That would have been quite awesome to have ridden inside the head. Quick, someone make a mod for this!
Working...
X