This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis Warhead Teaser Trailer

Here's the first teaser trailer for Crysis Warhead, the stand-alone expansion for Crysis.

Yep, that's more Crysis alright.

Looks like a ton of fun. Can't wait. :]

Comment

Really interested in seeing how significant the optimizations were to this game, and if they listened to feedback about some of the restrictive design choices in the first one.

Aside from slow-motion enemy death animations, it looks pretty good visually... which is to be expected.

Comment

Direct X 10 Optimizations and A.I. Stuff like that. It'll run faster they said. A patch might be applied to Crysis too.

Comment

looks good

Comment

the game actually looks smooth with all that action/explosion going on. a definitely big plus on my end for listening to the average joe that not everyone can afford top end products to run game under max settings in large resolution. another thing is the vehicle. it looks so much more better than in crysis. it looks actually drive(able). i never bothered any vehicle since they sucked!!! i had great doubts about this expansion placing my past perspective of crysis to the expansion. it has changed and i will definitely wait for the news.

Comment

just looks the same as crysis to me really

Comment

Working...
              X