This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor - Episode 3 Confirmed for E3

According to the official E3 fansite games listing, Valve will be unveiling the first known details of Half-Life 2: Episode 3! I suppose I'll have to keep an eye out for new footage to come from this event as this just made E3 a fair bit interesting to me again.

Also of note to possibly make a showing at the E3 event are Doom 4, Left 4 Dead, Killzone 2, Quake Live, Resistance 2, and STALKER: Clear Sky. There are many other titles planned for the event, but hey, we're a FPS site so a list of the major FPS titles is what you shall get!

just found this

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpos...&postcount=40

Comment

While it may not be gameplay footage shown, they are still apparently slated to reveal something about it at E3. Developers are typically the ones who submit whatever it is they submit to the E3 planners to add to the site.

Comment

hmmm. and lacc is only no more tahn 5 min drive from my house. hahaha.

Comment

I've been told E3 is nothing like it has been in the past. Makes me sad.

Comment

They're not showing anything. E3.net is not an official web site.

Comment

Bad Coupon wrote..

I've been told E3 is nothing like it has been in the past. Makes me sad.
              Yeah its nothing like it use to be. It sucks now it very limited to what goes on honestly. I was lucky to see one a year or so ago and hopefully next year will be going with my friend again ^^. Hopefully something good comes out of E3 this year valve wish.

Comment

I wish they'd do something like E3 used to be, I never had the chance to go. =/

Blizzard's WWI is similar, with all the hype and fun, and the focus more on the gamers than the reporters. But they need something industry-wide, although it probably won't happen, for the same reasons E3 was stopped in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                X