Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be a combination of both of our views, because I have played 2 sudden deaths back to back before. Like if you finish a sudden death with 5 mins left on the map it will go ahead and start another sudden death instead of a new round.

Comment

I think sudden death is 5 min long, so if neither team kills all the other teams people within 5 min, you'd have another sudden death

Comment

if you don't kill everyone is says you are all losers

Comment

I guess it's official, 1.6 updates are dead and done with, bummer.

Comment

I think that was official like 2 years ago man

Comment

Hum hum, somewhat of a major gameplay change that will transform sudden deaths. Sentries no longer stay alive when engineers build them and die... this is going to change things. I'm glad the spy backstab exploit was fixed though.

Comment

What about the 360 version?

Comment

I don't like this..

• Engineer buildings now explode when the Engineer dies during sudden death.

This is dumb, they should stay up until someone finds em and destroys em.. not cool.

And Portal recieved a massive update too, but they didn't tell us about it.. why's that?

Comment

Great. I was just commenting on how much better TF2 is than TFC because your turrets will actually stay there.

Engineer camping activated.

Comment

Zom-B wrote..

Great. I was just commenting on how much better TF2 is than TFC because your turrets will actually stay there.

Engineer camping activated.
                      Yes because I hated when my sentry gun dissapeared during sudden death in TFC?!?! wtf?

Comment

I just realised something, too.

What's the point in sapping anymore? A Spy might aswell just backstab the Engineer. Job done. >__>

Comment

Zom-B wrote..

I just realised something, too.

What's the point in sapping anymore? A Spy might aswell just backstab the Engineer. Job done. >__>
                          In Sudden Death, sure. Sapping would still be useful during the normal battle.

I like that they fixed the spy exploit, but does anybody else thing these criticals are getting rediculous? I honestly feel like the only reason I get killed by some players is because they got lucky with a supercharged rocket and get a critical hit on me. It's like substituting luck for skill.

I would continue to gripe about how soldiers could be nerfed, but I won't.

Comment

meowmeow wrote..

And Portal recieved a massive update too, but they didn't tell us about it.. why's that?
                            Probably just an all encompassing engine update included, and the changes were listed with the TF2 changes? I dunno.

Comment

I think it's for the better. In sudden death, a fully upgraded turret and a dispenser are enormous advantages.

Comment

1 thing bugs me. On dustbowl you cant shoot into spawns which is OK. BUT the blue teams sniper can now just sit right at the exit and shoot people without having to worry about getting shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X