This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortress Forever Releasing This Month

Fortress Forever, the fan made mod based on Team Fortress, is slated to be released in September.
    These next few months are going to be great for TF fans and halflife2 gamers alike. It is with great pleasure that we announce Fortress Forever will be released this September, and of course it will be free to all halflife 2 owners . The game will release with 10 core maps featuring 6 different game modes centering around capture the flag, and capture and defend gameplay. Spread the word and get ready for action!

Fortress Forever expands on the classic team fortress action as well as introducing elements to improve accessibility for players new to the genre.
    More information can be found at the Fortress Forever website.

Where does it say the 10'th?

I only see September

Comment

Where did you see the 10th? It only says September.

Comment

Where did you guys see the 10th? This news post does not say September 10th!

Comment

It's actually the 16th. 10 core maps + 6 different game modes.

Comment

My temptation to start a flamewar with "Is this like TFC2" is pretty high right now. It's amazing how much an extra 'c' will irk people.

Anyway, looked at some media a while back and it was looking to be an interesting mod. I have high hopes that are just waiting to be dashed!

Comment

yay i can play FF to tide me over for tf2!

Comment

ff is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo laggy in spam =\

Comment

Working...
                X