This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TF2 Screens

CVG got their hands on some tasty new Team Fortress 2 screens. You can either head on over to their site to see the images, or hit the bump for the ones I thought were new and not already on the Internet before.

[break="view the full image gallery" type="viewnews"]

Not being racist or anything like that at all, but I noticed the demoman is now black

Comment

I definitely won't be playing as him now.

Comment

DaRk-AnGeL wrote..

Not being racist or anything like that at all, but I noticed the demoman is now black
        He has been ever since the first footage was shown for TF2...

Comment

He must have been playing CS too much, his arms are really really pale.

Comment

I don't see races so I had no clue he was black.

Comment

It was just an observation :]

Comment

damn those screens are beautiful

might have to upgrade the old video card for this one

is it just me or does the medic look like a nazi?

DaRk-AnGeL wrote..

the demoman is obviously half pirate

Comment

Yes, the medic looks like a Nazi doctor and the soldier looks a bit like a German infantryman, but the African pirate demoman, crazed Russian heavy weapons guy, Austrialian sniper and maniacal 60's American engineer help balance out the racial mix.

One can only assume that the Asians are represented by the pyro, who is in fact Japanese, but he's covering his face with a mask out of politeness because he has a cold.

Logically, then, the spy should be Columbian or something, but it's kinda hard to tell. The matter of the Scout's ethnicity, however, I'll leave up to you.

Comment

black guy with 40oz of OE

Comment

w/e we all love some OE sometimes... its not just brown people

Comment

Working...
                      X