This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGS Combine Registration Now Open

The ESEA's Championship Gaming Series (CGS) has opened their doors to new registrations for the CGS Combine and Draft.
    Registration is now open for the CGS Combine, which will take place at the legendary Fox Studios in Los Angeles, CA June 9 - 11. The Combine event will be part tournament, part exhibition, and part showcase for the six CGS Region 1 General Managers to evaluate the skill and character of competitors in advance of the first CGS Draft at the Playboy Mansion on June 12 to be streamed live at www.thecgs.com. Combine participants will be eligible for the Draft.

• Event: CGS Region 1 Combine

• Venue: Fox Studios in Los Angeles, CA

• Dates: June 9 - 11

• Competitors: All Region 1 resident gamers, 18 and over, are eligible to compete in the Combine event

• Coverage: Video on demand, live scores, and updates will be available from the Combine at www.thecgs.com live during the event

Registration for the Combine is $15. Sign up now at www.thecgs.com/combine.
  • A live draft at the Playboy Mansion? That should be right up some of your alleys.

suprised im the first to comment on this. This league actually looks rather intresting, the way they are setting it up. Personally I still dont like source, but hell I know im not good enough to play in these leagues, so atleast it looks nice when im gonna watch it. Good enough I suppose

Comment

Working...
    X