This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameplay Footage of Team Fortress 2

It seems as though the hard workers over at GameVideos.com have gotten to have a little hands on time with Team Fortress 2. Their ten minute long interview/preview video contains interviews with the TF2 team, personal opinions, and some NEW gameplay footage. Click on the previous link for the full video, hit the break for some embedded goodness, or check out just the gameplay footage at Google video or YouTube.

The wait for this game is positively killing me.[break="embedded video? onoes!"]

The WMV download link is broken.

Looks good. I'm downloading it as I type. Can't wait to check out the vid

Comment

DevgruSeal H.E wrote..

The WMV download link is broken.

Looks good. I'm downloading it as I type. Can't wait to check out the vid
      Hm, the download did work. I guess it's one of those timed download links. So if anybody wants to download it, just hit up the GV page and select a download link from the right hand side.

Comment

Edited by [user="381418"] @ [time="1179102358"]

Yeah I have a feeling they're going to remove the skill aspect of TF2 or severely limit it. It always scares me when they talk about new players. Obviously a new player is going to suck at the game. Who here at one point didn't go into a server by themselves and try conc jumping in TFC or bunnyhopping in CS? It's more fun if more than just aiming and shooting is involved.

Comment

The reduction of the nades is probably my biggest issue. If they balanced it as they say, good.

I'll still probably opt to be a sniper over most everything else anyway. However, the things they've done seem to show that each class will now be fun to play, even the scout.

Comment

LOL CHARLIE BROWN

Comment

I wonder if the little dance before going into the teleporter/portal will make it into the final build? Gimmick and leaves you vulnerable to enemy fire yes, but ****ing hilarious? Also yes.

Comment

I love TFC, and I can't wait for this game. The footage of the map with the trains (well remake?) while short, was very awesome.

I felt bad for Charlie Brown, not just because of his name, but because he had to sit their silently while the other guy talked.

Comment

Edited by [user="292421"] @ [time="1179172058"]

Zips, there's a couple of new vids on GameSpot, one of em is about the heavy guy. Just a heads up.

As for the nades, they should add boxes marked nades on em and hide em across the map. Who ever picks em up, the box will get spawned at a different location everytime. Plus there should be an indicator that says someone got the nade.

Since it's already cartoony, why not do more stupid crap like my idea.

Comment

Edited by [user="381418"] @ [time="1179340881"]

Zips wrote..

The reduction of the nades is probably my biggest issue. If they balanced it as they say, good.

I'll still probably opt to be a sniper over most everything else anyway. However, the things they've done seem to show that each class will now be fun to play, even the scout.
                    I watched it again..and to me it sounds like they COMPLETELY removed grenades from the game.. not just reduced them.. or is that what you were saying?

Man that's freakin' lame. That was the best part of TFC.

Comment

Working...
                    X