This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comcast's $5,000 CS1.6 Open

Comcast, the high-speed Internet provider, is sponsoring a $5,000 open tournament for Counter-Strike 1.6. iGames and CEVO will play host to the Counter-Strike festivities, and if you're anxious to get in on the action, then look no further.
    Saturday, March 3rd, will feature 4-8 teams of 5 competing locally at each center, with the winners advancing to Sunday's LAN, double-elimination tournament, which will feature the winning team from each center facing off against the competition.
    The competition will be held within eight iGames gaming centers throughout the United States. There will be a limit of eight teams per gaming center, and a cost of $150 per team. The grand prize winners will receive $1,500. See the press release for further details, or visit the event page for the latest information and to sign up.

Zips fix the link at the bottom that says "visit the even page", someone didn't re-read what they wrote.

Comment

I would but I dont have access :P

Comment

scud wrote..

Zips fix the link at the bottom that says "visit the even page", someone didn't re-read what they wrote.
        Have something against even's? .... ODD SUPPORTER!

But yeah, thanks for catching that. One of my rare *ahem* screw ups.

Comment

What are you doing with that Penguins logo? That is a sin.

DRW is where it's at.

Comment

Comment

Oh wow Zips you're so right, CS 1.6 is such a dying game, what with all these tourneys and such.

Comment

Hutz wrote..

Oh wow Zips you're so right, CS 1.6 is such a dying game, what with all these tourneys and such.
                ... Compared to years ago? Let me restate what I already stated before. It is past its prime!

IE: Dieing. It's not growing, it's not as big as it once was.

Comment

You are completely clueless zips, well probably not.. you just choose to be ignorant of the facts, more lans, more money and better leagues with anticheat system = dieing.

cs has much better players than it had 1-2 years ago, while maintaining much more players than any other FPS out, yet it is dieing somehow.

Comment

More lans? Sorry, there were far more lans if only a couple of years ago compared to now.

Comment

pc cafe= dead business job. don't open one no matter what. you're only going to go bankrupt.

since cs 1.6 power team team pandemic is playing. they'll take it all the way. no need to look.

Comment

Working...
                      X