This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychostats 3.0 Release Date

Stormtrooper, the developer of Psychostats has confirmed a release date for v3.0 of his popular stats program. Psychostats will be released this Friday, February 2nd!
    PsychoStats is web-based software that provides comprehensive gaming statistics for players and clans on Half-Life or Half-Life 2 game servers. Full support is available for the following games (on Source and Classic servers): Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat and Deathmatch. Support for other games can and will be implemented if there is a demand.
    Pictures are available here, here & here. (They're all the same page.)

Now everyone thank Palehorse for submitting that information.[break="click for a list of features"]Features:
    • Administration Control Panel

• Detailed Player Statistics

• Automatic Clan Support

• Detailed Map Statistics

• Weekly/Monthly Awards

• Live Server Views

• Server Overview

• Side-by-side Player Comparison

• Geo-IP Google Maps

• 3D Player Hitbox

• Player Sessions

Pictures are available here, here & here. (They're all the same page.)

Now everyone thank Palehorse for submitting that information.
    Not sure I understand the 3 links, but youre welcome for the submitting part. I didn't ask for credit though.

Comment

I understand. It just said submitted by Palehorse so I thought I'd give you credit

As for the links...I just wanted to be an ass for a second

Comment

Either my firefox extensions are screwing them up, or those are the smallest images I've ever not been able to barely almost see.

Comment

i hate stat whores, but I love to be numero uno This seems allot nicer.

Comment

HeLLy wrote..

I understand. It just said submitted by Palehorse so I thought I'd give you credit

As for the links...I just wanted to be an ass for a second
            Yea, the submited by... is automatically added by the form when you submit news.

Comment

"Now everyone thank $username for submitting that information."

Comment

palehorse wrote..

Yea, the submited by... is automatically added by the form when you submit news.
                I'm aware of how it works, I thought giving you credit would've been a nice thing but I guess not.

Comment

HeLLy wrote..

I'm aware of how it works, I thought giving you credit would've been a nice thing but I guess not.
                  sorry, didn't mean to act as if you didn't. Just misread what you wrote is all. I thought that you ment I had asked for the credit because it said submited by PaleHorse. Guess I thought you were being an "ass" about that too - thats why I responded on the defense. No biggie, just a mistake on my part.

Anyway the stats program looks very nice. He had a demo setup until he moved the site a few days ago. Gonna be so much easier for us to install than the last version... Hopefully more servers will provide stats for their users now.

Comment

I think it'd be neat if people who win awards got some kind of in-game benefit, like running slightly faster, or a bit of extra money per round.

Like, if you win the award for being the best with X gun, you get that gun free the first time you buy it after a map change. *shrug*

Comment

Thortok2000 wrote..

Like, if you win the award for being the best with X gun, you get that gun free the first time you buy it after a map change. *shrug*
                      Great Scott! I think you've found a way to further un-balance Source! Brilliant!

Comment

DevgruSeal H.E wrote..

Great Scott! I think you've found a way to further un-balance Source! Brilliant!
                        ...But only if you could've afforded it anyway. =P

Comment

palehorse wrote..

sorry, didn't mean to act as if you didn't.
                          Like you said... no biggie...Mmm...Biggie Fries and Coke... Im going to Wendys...

Comment

Hm..Am I the only one that dips Wendys fries in the Frosty?

Comment

Nope, I do that...soo good.

Comment

Working...
                              X