Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So thats what? double the launch price for ep1, and in return we get Portal and Team Fortress 2?

Seems entirely fair to me - roll on release

(Yes I know there were other games included with HLEP1 such as HL2M and all that, but I already had them all anyway )

Comment

Yeah, $40 isn't bad for what you're getting. I have a feeling Episode 2 will be a bit longer than Episode 1 as well. Hell, I'd have probably paid the $40 for TF2 alone.

Comment

Plenty of us already DID pay $40 for TF2. Like 6 years ago. :P Gotta wonder if any of the long-lost preorders will be honored at this point.

But yeah, $40 for the combo of all 3 ain't bad, assuming you wanted them all.

Comment

Zips wrote..

Yeah, $40 isn't bad for what you're getting. I have a feeling Episode 2 will be a bit longer than Episode 1 as well. Hell, I'd have probably paid the $40 for TF2 alone.
          no you wouldn't. =P stop lying. heh.

if im correct. HL2 EPI2 will be released summer of 07 or Q3/Q4.

Comment

Ryosuke T wrote..

no you wouldn't. =P stop lying. heh.

if im correct. HL2 EPI2 will be released summer of 07 or Q3/Q4.
            Naw, I would. I started off with TFC as my first real online gaming experience. I probably loved it more than I've ever loved CS.

Comment

I can't wait for TFC and Portal, those are worth the forty bucks alone. Episode two? Meh, EP1 wasn't that great, I wouldn't really care, it's just the icing, although if they said it was vehicle oriented, the physics might be interesting.

Comment

FUC YEAH!!! Thats a sweet ass deal there VALVe!! Black Box for me!! Going to preorder and preload right when one of VALVe's 1337 Employ33 pr3$$ t3h 1337 uplo4d butt0n!1!1! I WILL E-HUG THE BLACK BOX ALL NIGHT LOG!!! So beautiful! Can't wait to use my PayPal account to buy on Steam for the first time!!111!

Comment

I pray to god nightly that I never meet anyone in real life as excited as V.C. Sniper always tries to act in here...

Seriously, if Hammy the Squirrel from Over the Hedge ever got involved in CS, he'd change his name to V.C. Sniper. Think about it.
                  Zips wrote..

Naw, I would. I started off with TFC as my first real online gaming experience. I probably loved it more than I've ever loved CS.
                  Die. In a fire. Alone.

Actually, TFC was also my first real online FPS experience. I goofed around with Quake III a time or two online, but TFC had me addicted from the moment a VALVe employee's girlfriend's brother gave me one of his many CD keys, lol. The rest, as they say, is history.

Comment

Ava3ar wrote..

btw the 360 doesnt have DX10, it has DX9d
                    actually it's not completely DX10, well not close, but it definitely does a little more then DX9

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

I pray to god nightly that I never meet anyone in real life as excited as V.C. Sniper always tries to act in here...
                      Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X