This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ask Nipper!

That's right! I'm going to sit down with NIPPER in a few weeks and ask him a lot of questions about mapping and anything else I can think of. So if you "the viewers" have any questions you would like to ask NIPPER go ahead and send me an e-mail with the subject Nipper Question to HeLLy. This way you CS-Nationers can ask the questions you want to be answered. Of course, the questions that have nothing to do with gaming in anyway will be deleted. Stay tuned to CS-Nation for the interview and other news in the CS and Steam community!

wow this sounds great. thanks for the oppourtunity, ill think of a couple questions for you

Comment

oh boy nothing kept the lols going at 4am more than a nipper map.

Comment

acidsnow wrote..

oh boy nothing kept the lols going at 4am more than a nipper map.
        Nipper maps provide a kind of fun that I have never experienced in other video games that I can think of, at least not on that level. They're also most fun after 3 AM like you said for some reason.

Comment

It has a lot to do with the crappyness of the HL engine. The bugs you experience with car maps make the whole situation 10x more fun.

Comment

omgomgz wrote..

It has a lot to do with the crappyness of the HL engine. The bugs you experience with car maps make the whole situation 10x more fun.
            Gpig wrote..

Nipper maps provide a kind of fun that I have never experienced in other video games that I can think of, at least not on that level. They're also most fun after 3 AM like you said for some reason.
            I agree with both of you.

Comment

Yeah just think of the horribly excellent bugs we could experience with source physics and func_vehicles!

Comment

nipper rules

Comment

i <3 nipper.

Comment

nipper for president!

Comment

Working...
                    X