This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS: Source BETA Updated

Coming on the heels of last night's release of the dynamic weapon pricing BETA, is a new update that fixes a couple of minor issues.
      Counter-Strike: Source Beta

• Added missing purchase screen art

• Fixed being unable to purchase smoke grenades
    If you're currently trying out the BETA, you need only to restart your Steam client to grab this update.

so whos up for whining about this update?

Comment

washuplushie wrote..

so whos up for whining about this update?
      this update is terrible and steam should be ashamed for theirselves.

Seriously, though, that was pretty quick.

Comment

Why is valve even tring to update CS. This new system sucks. Blah bugs blah netcode blah hitboxes blah. I cant handle change! God forbid valve try's to change a game that is older than most of the people playing it!

Comment

I wish valve would fix that problem that every server i go on has an aimboter or two....

I'm really starting to think if you can't beat them..

appended @ [time="1160707544"]

Not only did this latest update completely freeze my computer for like an hour, but the only way I was able to use my computer was to completely reset it.

Make sure you save your work before you try using steam again, I didn't and i lost some data.

Comment

I shot a window on cs_office and crashed immediately. I had to restart the computer to regain responsiveness.

Comment

Steam = buggier, incomplete games.

Comment

I love the current bug where sometimes your whole team is disconnected during half time team swaps.

Comment

Yep. Still not fixed. >=(

Comment

i hate that bug with the .0001% chance of happening where if i kill somebody satan appears and takes all my guns and money then noclips me into a wall. GOD DAMNIT VALVE

Comment

I haven't trolled here for some time since I don't play cs any more but nice to see things haven't changed. Keep it up valve! Keep spending all the cash on half wit b-list screen writers to keep the bullshit story of the half-life universe going, and keep that chimp well fed for those long nights fixing the software. Seriously though, I am about as jaded as it gets with Valve after being a long time fan. I talk about the HL2 ending like most people talk about Episode 1 (Star wars I mean, though there's an interesting parallel). Anyone seen "boom headshot" ? Guess which game I'm playing! And guess which company is worse than Vavle! Weeeee!

Comment

Working...
                      X